Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
wm10 batt charge. ANYBODY ON THIS AM?
Posted by: utahshovelhead
Date: April 22, 2017 10:16AM
I'm in a bit of a rush and just realized my wm 10 batt is low. I have a half hour, how long does it usually take to charge? Im used to just leaving it on over night but completely neglected to check it.

I guess if I have to leave Ill go back to the dark ages and actually plug my Gray Ghosts in the machine...jeeze, Ive forgotten what that was like. lol.

Re: wm10 batt charge. ANYBODY ON THIS AM?
Posted by: CopyTech99
Date: April 22, 2017 10:26AM
Run it till it quits then use phone jack. (it might just last)

I pressed the wrong button once on WM and lost link and had to plug in.

Posted by: surfman
Date: April 22, 2017 02:38PM
You can always just plug the charger to your car and charge it on the way to get it up some.

Been in the detecting hobby for almost 20 years. Currently using; Minelab CTX3030 w/stock and 6" coils. For beach and water I have two Minelab Excaliburs.

Oldest Copper; 1694 King William&Mary

Oldest Silver; 1792 Half Reale

Gold Coin; 1852 $1.00 (Found with ATPro)

YouTube Channel; surfman1968

Posted by: utahshovelhead
Date: April 24, 2017 09:12AM
Thanks all.
I was so worried about getting the stupid thing charged that I...forgot my headphones. Got all the way out there and went to plug it in....LONG PAUSE....and stupid swept all over my face.

OH well, I was ok for about 3 hrs and then the wind picked up and I could not hear the the distinguishing sounds and finally gave up. 45 min hike back to the truck, then home where my Grey Ghosts where sitting on the garage shelf right where I left them while setting up my car charger.

I did get a few good targets and they were right in the middle of a group of holes someone else had dug.,

Thanks for your previous help.

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: April 24, 2017 08:42PM
Got out in the woods last winter on one of two farms I detect from time to time and after searching for awhile I realized I was kind of "light". No shovel.....:rage:

Posted by: Jim Koski
Date: February 07, 2018 01:37PM
YOU KNOW, I ACTUALLY FEEL THIS!!!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login