Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: The CTX and I are becoming fast friends... :smile:
Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: November 27, 2017 07:49AM
It is well balanced but still a bit weighty. Once you start pulling deep good targets with other junk mixed in, that whole “weight” thing will become substantially less of an issue. I have the distinct advantage of having the Pro Swing harness...the kind of hunting I do can leave 15-30 minute intervals between targets sometimes and it’s just REALLY nice to have.
Finding a ring like that helps the confidence ALOT! Correct with the tabs...:smile:

Posted by: coherent
Date: November 29, 2017 02:56PM
IDXMonster
Coherent...if you are able to use a small shovel and you don’t have one,the Sampson 31” t-handle serrated shovel will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Did a little more research and found lots more positive feedback about the Sampson shovel you recommended. Ordered one from Amazon and I'm looking forward to getting it and trying it out... gotta be better than the small hand spade type digger I'm using!

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: November 29, 2017 05:44PM
coherent
IDXMonster
Coherent...if you are able to use a small shovel and you don’t have one,the Sampson 31” t-handle serrated shovel will CHANGE YOUR LIFE.

Did a little more research and found lots more positive feedback about the Sampson shovel you recommended. Ordered one from Amazon and I'm looking forward to getting it and trying it out... gotta be better than the small hand spade type digger I'm using!

You will laugh out loud at how fast and effortlessly it digs a hole. You’ll be wanting to dig all kinds of stuff just to use it...don’t get carried away now!:smile:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login