Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
I am back to the hobby
Posted by: tnvarmint
Date: November 30, 2017 04:41PM
I have officially rejoined the ranks! Bought a new CTX-3030 on Monday and just got it today. Can't wait to get out with it tomorrow for a couple of hours. I used to have an E-Trac but sold it a few years ago. I have regretted it every sense then. Did I mention I am excited to get back out!

Sorry just had to post!

HH
Mike

Minelab CTX-3030
Garrett Pro-Pointer AT

Oldest coin to date - 1895 Barber Dime on 14 September 2011
First silver coin - 1944D Mercury Dime on 06 April 2011

Re: I am back to the hobby
Posted by: Champ Ferguson
Date: November 30, 2017 04:54PM
Welcome back to the fold. You dun good. You are going to Love Target Trace.

Minelab CTX
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Safari

Posted by: D&P-OR
Date: November 30, 2017 04:58PM
Too late now, we've found all the good stuff while you were gone!-----I'm kiddin--we left yah a couple of silvers out there.:smile:-----Welcome back Mike, you purchased a good detector.----The wife & I each have CTX's--think they are great (but so is the mighty Etrac).:thumbup:----------Del
tnvarmint
I have officially rejoined the ranks! Bought a new CTX-3030 on Monday and just got it today. Can't wait to get out with it tomorrow for a couple of hours. I used to have an E-Trac but sold it a few years ago. I have regretted it every sense then. Did I mention I am excited to get back out!

Sorry just had to post!

Posted by: sgoss66
Date: November 30, 2017 10:00PM
Congrats!!! GREAT machine, as I have been finding out for myself the past few weeks! I know exactly how excited you feel! :)

Welcome aboard!

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D Ground Shark "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Posted by: coherent
Date: December 01, 2017 06:30AM
Welcome back. I'm right there with you... got my new CTX two weeks ago. It's an amazing detector. Be sure and keep us updates on your success and progress with it.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login