Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
My weekend hunt
Posted by: chappy(IN)
Date: May 02, 2018 01:57AM
I went to the Portage boot camp a couple weeks ago. This last weekend I put my new found skills to work. I found two IH's and four wheat backs at 8 inches with lots of nails with no problem whatsoever. The 1892 IH is my oldest coin so far. I don't think I could have found these coins without going to the CTX boot camp.Thanks Andy

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/02/2018 01:59AM by chappy(IN).

Re: My weekend hunt
Posted by: sgoss66
Date: May 02, 2018 06:21PM
That's super, Bryan! Very nice digs, and it's SUPER that the boot camp is having tangible results for you!!

Congrats!

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D Ground Shark "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Posted by: Bushmeister
Date: May 14, 2018 02:13PM
Congrats Chappy! Great finds. I have to say unfortunately I've not had a chance to swing since Portage.

Morgan Co, IN
----------------------
CTX 3030

Boot Camp Is Paying Off !
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: May 25, 2018 11:32PM
Chappy,

Some nice finds there. Glad the knowledge and skills from boot camp are paying off for you. :thumbup: One of the things I love about Findmall is learning better ways too things.

Rich (Utah)

Posted by: MEV
Date: May 25, 2018 11:57PM
Nice!!!! But tell us what are those new skills you learned , i would apreciate lot!!!

Posted by: Big Boys Hobbies
Date: June 06, 2018 11:47AM
I love the Indians! Is that a token of some sort?

Bart Davis
Bart@BigBoysHobbies.net
Findmall Sponsor BigBoysHobbies.net
Email, call or text for best deals. 405-206-9010
Minelab USA Partner of the year award 2012. Minelab customer service award 2012.
Authorized Minelab Metal Detectors Fisher Metal Detectors Whites Metal Detectors Teknetics Metal Detectors Garrett Metal Detectors XP Deus Dealer.

Date: June 09, 2018 03:17AM
Big Boys Hobbies
I love the Indians! Is that a token of some sort?
Hello Bart, no it's some type of button. I found it out in the middle of a corn field.

Date: June 09, 2018 03:47AM
MEV
Nice!!!! But tell us what are those new skills you learned , i would apreciate lot!!!
Well basically the questions you are asking in other posts is what Andy covers in the class. For example, turn up your volume gain to 25 - 28 so you can hear the deep targets and use your meter to find your depth. The class was great for me because I used White's and Garrett's for 30 yrs.

Date: June 09, 2018 04:01AM
Thanks Steve, John and Rich. The Boot Camp I feel was well worth it.

Congratulations!
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: June 10, 2018 06:28AM
Nice collection of finds there and glad that your day in Portage helped you unleash the poser of the CTX 3030

Remember we are available if you have any questions - even out in the field . . . . .

Keep posting those finds . . . we all love to see what you are turning up

Andy Sabisch

Andy & Charlene Sabisch
Treasure Hunting Outfitters
http://www.TreasureHuntingOutfitters.com

Findmall Sponsor

Carrying XP, Minelab, Garrett, Fisher, Teknetics, DetectorPro, Whites, Nokta and Makro detectors as well as detecting / prospecting accessories

"Service and support before and more importantly, after the sale"

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login