Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Posted by: rsarge1
Date: June 05, 2018 12:16PM
the last few days I have not gotten any new post updates am I the only one having this problem?

Happy Hunting All

Sarge

Re: new posts?
Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: June 05, 2018 10:27PM
I just thought it was because the forums have been super slow with any newer stuff,everyone must be out hunting! Or,they ran out of spots and they’re doing something else...

Posted by: thE-TRACker
Date: June 05, 2018 10:27PM
Nothing wrong Sarge . I just think everyone is out playing with their new Equinox !

Date: June 06, 2018 07:04AM
lol ok it seems weird when all of my other forums show unread posts for the new and old posts but the ctx one doesn't until now your response showed in red thanks sarge

Happy Hunting All

Sarge

Posted by: PryorCreekJoe
Date: June 06, 2018 07:44AM
Sarge,

It is that 100 days of Summer transition period. (Between Memorial Day and Labor Day) Folks wrapping up things before vacations and schools letting out for the summer and the grass to high in places and the fields and woods full of ticks and poison ivy and you gotta take care of your lawn. Just lots going on and detecting is not at the top of the priority list at the moment. It's this way every year. Sorta like be caught in the doldrums at sea. I have 4 main detectors and all of forums for them are ghost towns. The most active one is the Equinox and it has slowed down itself too. Let everyone get acclimated to summer and it's "other" activities and it will start picking up again. And as mentioned the new Equinox users are a big part of the 3030 family and you can only swing one machine at a time...just saying

PCJ

Posted by: Elton
Date: June 06, 2018 09:07AM
Maybe you forgot to sign in..and just clicked on the forum.

Administrator
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Date: June 06, 2018 06:54PM
thought of that but that wasn't it no biggy I just need to keep checking posts

Happy Hunting All

Sarge

Posted by: LTimedigger
Date: June 09, 2018 09:29AM
I've been doing this for 30 years and the "slow" season is always from June through September. Too hot but more importantly often too dry. I had injections in both my hand and foot from trying to dig in soil that was too dry. Mostly research new sites this time of year or will occasionally do sandy area by lake or river or maybe after a good rain storm. HH

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login