Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Good stuff im finding in the heat
Posted by: utahshovelhead
Date: August 11, 2018 11:06AM
I don't see a lot of new posts on our CTX forum. I like to see how you all are doing but it seems to have slowed down. Out here in the west it is miserably hot and I assume not as much is going on right now SO...I thought I would just post a short note about how things are going for me....IN THE HOT sun as I have'nt posted for some time.

SOrry no pics...but here we go.

I've about melted into a pool of lard when I go out hunting but somehow I manage to keep a cool drink in the backpack.

beach site 2 14 K gold rings
5 silver dimes,
1 cool silver pendant thingy
and 8 wheaties
all 8 inchs and 9 inches deep

ON a tear down Iv'e been hunting at nights;
1 1905 or 8 barber Quarter
4 Mercs
3 indian heads
17 wheaties
1 beer token
several tax tokens all corroded
1 silver ring
clad but I don't add them up

at 100 days and 88 at nights with no rain for days these are super hard hunts. I dont even see people walking at night when its that hot. so I got the place to myself and no one asking how im doing. lol.
Problem is the Cops are driving around with no one out so they tend to scrutinize the mischief I'm up to.

Well maybe you reading this are also wanting to read more about how the hunt goes and answer less questions about the CTX. lol

Anyway, hope to see more finds .

GOOD LUCK,
shov

Re: Good stuff im finding in the heat
Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: August 11, 2018 09:10PM
Oh yeah,we are hunting around here Shov,and finding lots of stuff too. Not quite what YOU have going on but doing well. I think the guys who know what the CTX does don’t need to “boost it up”,they just go hunt. Most of the CTX conversations about “how what when where and why” have taken place already. The newer guys just go look in the archive(I hope). Anyway,at least I’m trucking along and it’s hot here too. Not as hot as Utah I’m sure,but the humidity is unreal!
Keep doing what you do and keep things alive here,I’ll do the same when I’m not hunting!:smile:

Re: Good stuff im finding in the heat
Posted by: sgoss66
Date: August 12, 2018 01:28AM
Glad to hear you are having some success, Shovelhead! It's been hot here, too, in Oklahoma, but we've cooled down a bit recently and have gotten some rain, so I'm headed out Tuesday morning with the CTX and Equinox.

CONGRATS on your digs!! Sounds like you are making the most of the hot summer by finding some cool stuff!

Steve

Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Equinox 800
Garrett ProPointer AT
Lesche hand digger
Lesche 38D Ground Shark "King of Spades"

Norman, OK

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login