Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Go-pro camera mounted to Pro-Swing 45
Posted by: Rick73
Date: September 04, 2018 10:06AM
This is probably the craziest question I have ever asked on Findmall. I would like to attach my Go-pro camera to the Pro-Swing harness. Has anyone had any success at this. If so how did you do it. Thanks

Re: Go-pro camera mounted to Pro-Swing 45
Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: September 04, 2018 12:19PM
Have you used the headband mount Rick? Anything chest mounted will not give as good a POV. But with some innovation it could be mounted to the PS. I tried using the “ chesty” mount and it didn’t work for what I do...

Posted by: Rick73
Date: September 04, 2018 02:15PM
I ordered a chesty last week but it is not here yet.. I have had my Hero5 for about a week. I was thinking I would rather have the camera up towards my shoulder.

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: September 04, 2018 09:22PM
You should be able to make it work...somewhat. The nice thing about a head mount is that your head and neck act as a gimbal,providing stability in the shot and it’s always looking at what you’re looking at. But if you’re dead set against that,then let us know what your setup winds up being,maybe with some video too! Make sure you’re digging a Seated something just for good measure...:smile:

Posted by: RavRad
Date: September 05, 2018 01:13PM
I do all the time with a GoPro Backpack mount. I use the Nomadic Gear Backpack Clip mount with 360' Rotary Mount.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login