Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Minelab pro swing 45
Posted by: stateguyt
Date: September 29, 2018 03:06PM
Does this harness really take the weight off while you are swinging
I have a cheaper harness and with the 17 in coil I still get tired after a while
I want a good harness for the 3030 and swinging the 17 in coil

Re: Minelab pro swing 45
Posted by: flysar
Date: September 29, 2018 06:56PM
I've tried a few and this one is by far the best. Swung my 17 for over 2 hrs yesterday with no tiredness nor pain today. Thumb and forefinger grip.

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: September 29, 2018 08:38PM
It works VERY well,IMHO. IF you get one,BE SURE to take the time to make all of the adjustments so that it fits you snugly but comfortably. Don’t shorten your rod too much and then compensate by having to PUSH DOWN on the bungee. When it’s all adjusted properly,it’s a dream. Hillsides and slopes will require “on the fly” adjustments,but you’ll figure it out.

Posted by: Stogger
Date: September 29, 2018 11:36PM
I agree with IDXMonster! I don't go without it! I have spent a solid 12 hours detecting with 11" coil (is the longest I've gone), at the beach and no way I could do this without the harness. With the 17" it is definitely a must! Well designed, can adjust it for your torso height, can strap other things to it, it is well worth the money.

Posted by: stateguyt
Date: September 30, 2018 08:33AM
Thanks guys for replying

Posted by: bklein
Date: September 30, 2018 10:34AM
You look more professional to the beachgoers too, as long as your belly isn’t too big...

Posted by: nenadgbeepin
Date: October 15, 2018 07:49PM
bklein
You look more professional to the beachgoers too, as long as your belly isn’t too big...

Well no luck there for me, kinda why I do moat of my beach hunting at night haha

Posted by: Mike Gresham
Date: December 08, 2018 12:59AM
I just bought the Pro Swing harness and love it. Question - has anyone figured out how to attach a butt pack on the rear?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login