Findmall.com

Minelab CTX 3030 Detecting Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
First hunt of the new year
Posted by: sube
Date: March 27, 2019 07:41PM
[/img] I had this spot in my mind all winter long which is not done yet more snow this weekend but I'm glad I got out .This spot had gave up about 20 wheat's all teens no Indians?.

The area is 100 by a 100 3 inches of granite over grass it's just grass now the gravel has sunk .
All signals where jumpy ctx signals range from 36 to 43 with a iron buzz with all targets some had nails in the hole one target with nothing with it at 3 inches read a solid 36 curser red turn out to be a barber dime had to be on edge the nox read 19.

All targets were found and check with both detectors the nox was very jumpy negative #s to 30s extremely poor ids the ctx kept the coins in the coin range there most be a lot of iron in that granite.

My friend was using the nox which I had let him use last year so he's got a good handle on it we both were running the 6 inch coil .He did get a 35 merc and 6 wheats and some clad . I also got 6 wheats and some clad and the silver I have posted.

Hope you guys got out . sube

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/27/2019 07:41PM by sube.

Re: First hunt of the new year
Posted by: trojdor
Date: March 27, 2019 08:31PM
Very nice, sube... :thumbup:

Good to see you getting out again. :)

The weather is just now starting to co-operate around here.
(Expecting rain for next couple days...that should help.)

mike

Date: March 29, 2019 03:50PM
[/img] Went back for a couple hours looks like I pretty well killed the place what was strange all the coins were under the power line there could not find anything when I got away from it . There was a little chatter coming from the ctx just had to noise cancel . seems most of the coins had been found away from the power line they were only 4 to 6 inches deep by hunters before me . I guess emi has a good point got to check out under the power lines at other places I tried the nox in 5 and 10 for freqs constant motor maybe that's what saved them . sube

Posted by: brother steve
Date: March 29, 2019 09:23PM
Good stragegy sube!

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: March 30, 2019 07:03PM
Sube....I assume your camera date isn’t exactly set correctly?:smile:

Date: March 30, 2019 07:48PM
IDXMonster
Sube....I assume your camera date isn’t exactly set correctly?:smile:
Yeah every time I use it seems to be a different date so I just leave it lol . sube

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login