Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Does anyone know who will be selling the Vista's now?
Posted by: Frank in NH
Date: September 15, 2013 02:48PM
Read somewhere that Barry was not selling them anymore.

Re: Does anyone know who will be selling the Vista's now?
Posted by: amcjavelin
Date: September 15, 2013 03:15PM
Deeptech is no longer with Barry and there looking for a new distributor and have taken over this particular forum, if anyone has questions or answers i'll try to answer them if I can't probably Keith Southern would be the man to ask

Posted by: Keith Southern
Date: September 15, 2013 10:40PM
Like Brandon said Deeptech is looking for a new dealer here in the State's...

I have been asked by Deeptech to try and answer what I know here on the forum on the user aspect's...So I will try to do what I can..and I am sure other's will help also..

I hope they find a dealer here as they have some new products on the horizon...one that would go over well here in the State's..

Keith

Posted by: planetaryjunkman
Date: September 16, 2013 03:18AM
Keith Southern
they have some new products on the horizon...one that would go over well here in the State's..

Keith

That would be the new Onyx l guess Keith?

If I had the money, I'd love too.N/T
Posted by: Sven
Date: September 16, 2013 06:27AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Quest Pro & Q40, Nokta Impact
Self built Mirage Pi's --- they work great in trashy areas!!

Now you've got me lickin my chops!
Posted by: bugg
Date: September 23, 2013 01:21PM
A Deeptech that will sell well in the states? Well if they just added more disc and a 3 or 4 tone audio.....with that depth and stability.....oh my, that would be a killer coinshooter.

AKA Tech Signum 7272, modded Tesoro cibola, Previously owned units.....Tesoro Golden umax ,Deeptech Vista Gold stk coil and 5x 8 coil, Explorer SE Pro w/11",5" sunray, 6" excellerator,, 5.5 x 9.5 sharpshooter, 8" ,10x 12 sef,Detech 13" Ultimate, Teknetics T2SE, Garrett ATPro /stock coil & 5 x 8 ,.Minelab Safari....Whites BHID, .Tek Omega, Whites IDX Pro, Xterra 50, T2, Explorer xs, Sovereign xs2, Sovereign xs, Excalibur, Whites Surfmaster 2, XLT, CZ-5, Tesoro Toltec 100,Fisher 1220x, Tek Mark 1, 8500B,XL 200 Pulse, Garrett ADS 3, Garrett Money Hunter, AH Mini Pro.1975..

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login