Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Misery loves company
Posted by: Reeseb
Date: October 23, 2013 08:01PM
FYI: 2 new Deptech Smarts went on sale on Ebay today. I just bought one, so there is just one left.

I'm new to Deeptech and am looking for a deep, faster machine in iron that isn't too heavy like my CTX3030 was. This just may fit the bill for me. I'm used to 'beep and dig' since I use a Fisher CZ70 Pro in less iron-laden sites.

Re: Misery loves company
Posted by: therover
Date: October 23, 2013 08:20PM
I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

Date: October 26, 2013 12:49PM
The other one is sold now. Awesome deal on them. I'm really looking forward to receiving mine Moday and trying it out in the iron patches. :detecting:

Posted by: Barry NY
Date: October 26, 2013 02:21PM
Hi - if you got it from Ran Hundley at Sgt Rykers - he got them from me in the spring - so feel good about an authorized purchase.
The deal you got WAS awesome...he had a hard time selling them so he decided to move them out at Dealer cost...
Good luck.

Reeseb
The other one is sold now. Awesome deal on them. I'm really looking forward to receiving mine Moday and trying it out in the iron patches. :detecting:

Just attacked Gary Storm for no good reason...

Date: October 27, 2013 07:57PM
Thanks Barry. I doubt I'll ever see them sell for that cheap again. i should have bought both of them.

Barry Extreme Detecting
Hi - if you got it from Ran Hundley at Sgt Rykers - he got them from me in the spring - so feel good about an authorized purchase.
The deal you got WAS awesome...he had a hard time selling them so he decided to move them out at Dealer cost...
Good luck.

Reeseb

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login