Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Just ordered a Warrior
Posted by: SkiWhiz
Date: February 23, 2018 05:57AM
Having owned and used a DeepTech Gold and a Smart which I really enjoyed I just had to try another DeepTech so I decided to try a Warrior. I ordered it from Richard at Backwoods Detectors (great guy) with the Super Six coil. Look forward trying it out. I also enjoy reading Ziggy's posts and watching his videos, thanks Ziggy. Steve

Re: Just ordered a Warrior
Posted by: cz70pro
Date: February 23, 2018 11:43AM
Hope you keep us posted on your experiences and finds with the Warrior Steve.

Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: February 23, 2018 07:48PM
The Warrior is an excellent machine and you will love the Gain on it. Really makes a difference as you will quickly see and with the Super Six coil, it is absolutely unbelievable in iron. My favorite places to hunt are areas that is littered with nails, iron, pieces of tin, etc. I have actually been with people who walk away to try to find somewhere where is less iron. Too, even though the processor is very fast, slow the coil down some and listen for
the deep signals. Even if it is a low tone, you may want to dig it. The detector gets to a point that it realizes that there is a target but it doesn't have enough info to respond correctly so it responds as if it were iron. You will dig a
lot but it pays off because some of those target are great.. Richard

Posted by: Sand dog
Date: February 25, 2018 09:46AM
I look forward to your findings with the warrior Steve, I’m running a VGG and love it.

John

Posted by: Brushcutter
Date: February 25, 2018 10:20AM
Good luck with the Warrior SkiWhiz. Keep us posted.

You Are a Going To Love It
Posted by: Robert Vaughn
Date: February 25, 2018 09:59PM
I recently bought one from Richard and am Extremely pleased with the detector. It SLAMS on non ferrous targets that are intermingled in heavy iron. Good signals really stand out. Best relic Clean Up detector I have used to date!

Posted by: joe dirt_1
Date: March 05, 2018 12:44AM
I love the Vista Gold I bought from Richard at Backwoods Detectors. Good luck with your new Warrior Steve, it looks like a great detector.

Roger

Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: March 05, 2018 11:24PM
Steve, go back with the Warrior to the places that you have hit hard and turn the disc to about 12 position with the sensitivity and gain at about 3-4 oclock.. Keep us informed.. Thursday I think is scheduled delivery.
Richard

Posted by: SkiWhiz
Date: March 06, 2018 07:16AM
Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Steve, go back with the Warrior to the places that you have hit hard and turn the disc to about 12 position with the sensitivity and gain at about 3-4 oclock.. Keep us informed.. Thursday I think is scheduled delivery.
Richard
Will do Richard, looking forward to the Warrior. Akways a pleasure doing business with you.

Posted by: Ziggy J
Date: April 04, 2018 05:19AM
Warrior is a fine machine.... had some nice finds with it, my first short cross hammered if I recall.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login