Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Gold 25 Khz Alive and Very Well
Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: March 03, 2018 04:30PM
Just playin' around and thought I would do this video for the Standard Gold. Hope you enjoy it.. Richard

BTW, Using the Super Six coil. :clapping:

video: https://youtu.be/T1W9Lish_lY

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/03/2018 04:32PM by Richard@BackwoodsDetectors.

Good video Richard
Posted by: Jim Robertson
Date: March 03, 2018 07:15PM
Glad I kept the Gold 25 sometimes you can jump to fast. And then you come back. Glad I never left. Just remember it was the top machine until the 30. It didn't fall that far.

Re: Good video Richard
Posted by: Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Date: March 03, 2018 09:15PM
Jim, the Gold is awesome.. Roger S. got one and he is going over a sight that he has pounded with every machine imaginable and he is pulling out targets that he missed.. What I want is a Smart Plus and both Golds.. but for now I will just have to dream.. Richard

Re: Good video Richard
Posted by: cz70pro
Date: March 04, 2018 01:35PM
Richard@BackwoodsDetectors
Jim, the Gold is awesome.. Roger S. got one and he is going over a sight that he has pounded with every machine imaginable and he is pulling out targets that he missed.. What I want is a Smart Plus and both Golds.. but for now I will just have to dream.. Richard

That would definitely be an awesome arsenal!

Re: Gold 25 Khz Alive and Very Well
Posted by: joe dirt_1
Date: March 05, 2018 12:30AM
Richard, I was amazed at the stuff I had missed with my other machines. The Vista Gold is an absolute beast in the iron with the Super Six coil.
This is a big farm field I'm hunting, but the home site is concentrated in maybe a 100 foot x 100 foot area, maybe a touch bigger.
I had patterned a smaller area and thought I had covered it pretty well....until I brought the Vista Gold in with the Super Six coil.
That same area came alive again with targets and don't know how I missed them with the other detectors, but I did.
The Vista Gold is the perfect machine for iron infested home sites like I'm hunting, and I'm very happy I bought it from you.
I believe it is probably the deepest detector I have ever owned and will hit tiny targets deeper than you can imagine.
The Vista Gold 25 kHz will still kick some serious but in the iron !

Roger S.

MXT Pro W/ 5.3 , 5" EXCELLERATOR II, 9.50 , 8X6 SEF , 12X10 SEF COILS
T2 Classic W/ STOCK AND 5" COILS, NEL SHARPSHOOTER, NEL SNAKE, AND 15" COIL
DEEPTECH VISTA GOLD W/ STOCK 11" AND SUPER SIX COILS
MAKRO MULTI KRUZER W/ STOCK COIL
TEKNETICS PATRIOT W/ STOCK COIL
FISHER 1280 W/ 10.5" COIL
DETECTOR PRO PIRATE
1212X
1220 x W/ STOCK COIL
1266 XB W/ 3 3/4", 5" , 8", 10.5 ", AND 11 " COILS
1270 X W/ STOCK COIL
CZ-3D W/ STOCK COIL
CZ7a W/STOCK COIL, 5" COIL, 10.5" COIL
FISHER F 75 SPECIAL EDITION W/STOCK COIL, AND 5" COIL
MOHAVE W/ STOCK COIL
SILVER ┬ÁMAX W/ STOCK COIL , 18 " CLEAN SWEEP, AND RSD COIL
CLASSIC IDX W/ 5.3 AND 9.50 COILS
CLASSIC IDX PRO W/ 9.5" COIL x2
TROY SHADOW X2 W/ SUPER 7 COIL
X-TERRA 705 W/ 9" 7.5 KHZ, 9" 3.2 KHZ, 5X10 18.75 KHZ, AND 15" WOT 3.2 KHZ COILS
MAKRO RED RACER W/ STOCK, 5", AND NEL HUNTER COILS
NOKTA FORS C0RE W/ STOCK COIL
NOKTA FORS CORE PRO PACK
KILLER B'S , WHITES PRO STAR AND STARLITE HEADPHONES , DETEKNIX W6 WIRELESS HEADPHONES, GRAY GHOST ULTIMATES, GRAY GHOST NDT HEADPHONES, TROY PRO HEADPHONES
LESCHE DIGGER, PREDATOR DIGGER, LESCHE SAMPSON, WHITES GROUND HAWG, AND LESCHE GROUND SHARK SHOVELS
SUN RAY, WHITES, AND TESORO FINDS BAGS
WHITES TRX AND GARRETT AT, MINELAB PRO FIND 25, Mars MD PINPOINTERS, Sunray FX-1 and FZ-1 probes

That Super Six coil is a must have
Posted by: therover
Date: March 21, 2018 09:53PM
Crazy good on the VG and VGG

Re: That Super Six coil is a must have
Posted by: SkiWhiz
Date: March 22, 2018 06:01PM
Very impressive. I think that I am going to get out the Deeptech Warrior with the Super Six coil and try the same test & see how it does.

Re: Gold 25 Khz Alive and Very Well
Posted by: Ziggy J
Date: April 24, 2018 12:03PM
It's sure a great machine and good video Richard

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login