Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
DeepTech hitting the magazines hard this month with triple Gold finds !!
Posted by: Ziggy J
Date: June 29, 2018 09:38AM
Always great to see DeepTech machines doing well, but it truly makes us proud to see such amazing finds in the UK magazines, not only this month but past and present magazines will see such amazing finds also with our easy to use and more than capable Detectors, well done folks and keep up the great work.

Re: DeepTech hitting the magazines hard this month with triple Gold finds !!
Posted by: Viking9
Date: December 02, 2018 02:07PM
Hi Ziggy I'm a newbie with deeptech I've bought a smart plus and found my first ever sceat in 42years digging .today tried on pasture but seemed to be digging lots of horseshoes any chance of a steer on iron volume discrimination and disc settings .thank you.

Date: December 03, 2018 10:49AM
Ah ha..... just saw your other message before this one, when distinguishing big iron sweep the coil back off suspection target, the audio will turn to a low tone whilst sweeping back from different angles off the target.
More to it but that’s the basics in large iron discrimination, also make sure you have the iron audio up to hear the low tone ok.

Date: December 03, 2018 11:42AM
Cheers Ziggy great vids on utube,will get settings right soon .I like to turn iron volume up quite high .it's a great machine .will post a pic of sceat when I learn how to upload pics .I have disc set at 9/10 o'clock boost off .two tone on .sensitivity cranked right up.cheers .ta for reply .

Date: December 03, 2018 01:16PM
Thank you and please do, would love to see it.... if your on Facebook please look up the UK Deeptech User group, pop your head in and ask anything you wish :thumbup:

Date: December 03, 2018 02:58PM
Not on Facebook but maybe before long will get the hang of this great to talk to others who use the same machine .looking for vista gold next .

Posted by: Druid
Date: December 05, 2018 05:49PM
Hi Ziggy,
is the Stater on upper left a "wheel stater"?
Love those!
Drew.

Date: December 06, 2018 03:29AM
Sure is, Vista Gold Gain doing its job with finding the goodies :thumbup:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login