Findmall.com

DeepTech Vista Users Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Finds Post, I will start this post and update with new finds when found, please feel free to show yours finds also here.
Posted by: Ziggy J
Date: July 30, 2018 01:37AM
Richard bramham from the UK and with his second signal of the day produced this Roman Fibula
Vista Gold Gain

Re: Finds Post, I will start this post and update with new finds when found, please feel free to show yours finds also here.
Date: July 31, 2018 07:48AM
First day back out for me and the Vista Gold again Scores me a lovely little Edward 1st Farthing

Re: Finds Post, I will start this post and update with new finds when found, please feel free to show yours finds also here.
Posted by: cz70pro
Date: July 31, 2018 07:49PM
Very nice little hammered Ziggy. Congrats
HH Greg

Date: August 01, 2018 04:45AM
Thank you, was happy to see it pop up near the end of the session.

Date: August 24, 2018 10:27AM
The first signal for Zdeněk Omelka with his Vista Gold Gain and this beauty has appeared.

Date: September 25, 2018 05:12AM
Just some of the recent items that’s been found by deeptech users :thumbup:

Date: September 27, 2018 03:57AM
Richard Bramham from the UK
Here is a better photo of the brooch I found this evening with the Vista Gold Gain and the super six coil. Absolutely brilliant combination on an iron infested Roman site

Date: September 27, 2018 04:02AM
DeepTech Vista Gold Gain 30 kHz

Once again more silver falls for this brilliant field machine, also happy to see the bell pop up with a banging signal at the length of the probe, good few hours on this breezy sunny day

Date: November 09, 2018 04:58PM
Look at this magic find :0)
Found by a friend and he’s over the moon.

Posted by: Aksi
Date: November 10, 2018 06:49AM
Old sites with new equipment... Than´s Vista!

Posted by: dirthunter
Date: November 10, 2018 10:41AM
Wow....Some great finds!!

Date: November 11, 2018 02:36AM
Nice coin Aksi, thank you for posting

Posted by: RG-DeepTech
Date: November 15, 2018 12:00PM
DeepTech 2018 finds all over the world!
With gratitude to all DeepTech users who put their trust in our products - before and during 2018 :)
Тhank you for making us sympathetic to your joy of these wonderful finds !
Not all can be published in some minutes, but there is time until end of this year :)
Greetings to everyone else - do not envy :)
Enjoy !

https://youtu.be/IVISrmlH9Dc

Posted by: Elton
Date: November 15, 2018 12:33PM
RG-DeepTech
DeepTech 2018 finds all over the world!
With gratitude to all DeepTech users who put their trust in our products - before and during 2018 :)
Тhank you for making us sympathetic to your joy of these wonderful finds !
Not all can be published in some minutes, but there is time until end of this year :)
Greetings to everyone else - do not envy :)
Enjoy !

https://youtu.be/IVISrmlH9Dc

Not much left to say but WOW...maybe another WOW..

Administrator
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Date: November 20, 2018 03:58AM
Dean Jones from the UK and finding his first gold coin with the Vista Mini, a nice example of a George ll guinea, well done Deano :clapping:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login