Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Silver and gold!...finally!
Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: December 05, 2017 10:35PM
It's been a great day for detecting! I got the cub scout tie clasp, a thin 14K gold ankle? chain and the little 925 silver piece all in the same park. The chain was a lucky find because it was near some clad and I eyeballed it!. I air tested it and of course and as expected, my detector didn't pick it up.
I wish everyday could be as 'lucky' as today has been!! The star's must have been in perfect alignment or something like that lol!!!!

Re: Silver and gold!...finally!
Posted by: zombiemax
Date: December 06, 2017 05:08AM
Congrats!! good for you.. once and awhile we all get a nice surprise.

Posted by: smitty2020
Date: December 07, 2017 09:00AM
Cool its always nice to find silver and Gold.

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: December 07, 2017 04:21PM
Congrats ... if there is gold to be found you'll find it machine or no machine..lol.. way to go...

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: December 07, 2017 11:29PM
bootyhoundpa
Congrats ... if there is gold to be found you'll find it machine or no machine..lol.. way to go...

Thanks guy's! Thanks BHP!! I had to smile at your kind remarks!. Gold jewelry seems to be really scarce now-day's. Just looking at the lack of gold jewelry and rings post's in the 'Today's Finds Forum' and the others are an indicator of the scarcity. Having said that, I always have high hopes for fresh dropped targets and also needing to be more creative i.e. knocking on doors (although I do not do that) and other detecting opportunities. Metal detecting even without finding AU or silver gives me a great deal of satisfaction and the good finds are the icing on the cake!:thumbup: Happy hunting.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login