Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
George Washington Inaugural Button just found rarity value of 6 in Alberts book.
Posted by: calabash digger
Date: January 10, 2018 05:37PM
I'm still in shock from the John Adams button I found last week and this flies out of the ground today!

Re: George Washington Inaugural Button just found rarity value of 6 in Alberts book.
Date: January 10, 2018 06:44PM
All I can show of the dig at this time need to protect my sight... video: https://youtu.be/TgN5J-qFKic

Re: George Washington Inaugural Button just found rarity value of 6 in Alberts book.
Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: January 10, 2018 06:51PM
WOW!! looking at the video clip, I was amazed by how shallow that was!! I wished I lived close by because I'd be knocking on your door and offer my services. You detect and I'll dig, how about that? lol!!! I also would be keeping that site protected and private as well!!!:thumbup:

Date: January 10, 2018 06:56PM
thanks! I was so tired today I probably would have let you dig...

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: January 10, 2018 07:15PM
calabash digger
thanks! I was so tired today I probably would have let you dig...

It would be a lot of fun to do that for you! While many guy's are not finding much of anything (me included)! your finding awesome targets almost on a daily basis! There has to be some gold coins around there somewhere.

Date: January 10, 2018 07:20PM
I know I'm waiting on one to fly out. My hunting partner has been doing it 30 yrs around here and he has not found one YET..

Re: Very Very Cool, congratulations!N/T
Posted by: BigTony
Date: January 11, 2018 08:02AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: January 11, 2018 08:28AM
Tell the truth---you are robbing a museum !!! Just kidding--great finds.

Date: January 11, 2018 11:36AM
the museum doesn't have any of these .... never thought I would be able to say that!

Posted by: pghmole
Date: January 11, 2018 08:24PM
NICE FINDS! man you get the goodies all the time! Congrats!

Hey guys if the ground is dry and you dig anyways you WILL kill the grass,there is no way around it!,don't make us look any worse or damage property...private or public and please no foot shovels in the park period!

Current detectors:
Ctx 3030
E Trac
Deus
Equinox 800 (pre ordered)

Pinpointers:
Garrett pro pointer
Garrett carrot
Whites Trx
Minelab pro find 35
Sunray x1 probe

Posted by: Mkus
Date: January 12, 2018 06:47AM
Nice! There is a house in my town where Washington stayed would love to hunt it!

Dude! I'm beginning to think you are the greatest Southerner detectorist :clapping:N/T
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: January 12, 2018 01:40PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2018 01:40PM by Tony N (Michigan).

Date: January 12, 2018 01:56PM
Its took you this long to figure that out! Just kidding thanks. Its all from above!

Posted by: comisoas
Date: January 13, 2018 01:15PM
There is no way I would let anyone dig for me, that is half the fun. Plus, I would trust telling no one about a site like that until I was sure I had hunted it out as much as I could. Great find.

Posted by: Ytcoinshooter
Date: January 18, 2018 02:12PM
Wow, Congrats! What a prize! I Missed a lot of good finds posted the last week plus. Those GW's have turned up in my home state for a few people I know. Some have multiples and its always a huge rush!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login