Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
George Washington Inaugural Button just found rarity value of 6 in Alberts book.
Posted by: calabash digger
Date: January 10, 2018 05:37PM
I'm still in shock from the John Adams button I found last week and this flies out of the ground today!

Re: George Washington Inaugural Button just found rarity value of 6 in Alberts book.
Date: January 10, 2018 06:44PM
All I can show of the dig at this time need to protect my sight... video: https://youtu.be/TgN5J-qFKic

Re: George Washington Inaugural Button just found rarity value of 6 in Alberts book.
Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: January 10, 2018 06:51PM
WOW!! looking at the video clip, I was amazed by how shallow that was!! I wished I lived close by because I'd be knocking on your door and offer my services. You detect and I'll dig, how about that? lol!!! I also would be keeping that site protected and private as well!!!:thumbup:

Date: January 10, 2018 06:56PM
thanks! I was so tired today I probably would have let you dig...

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: January 10, 2018 07:15PM
calabash digger
thanks! I was so tired today I probably would have let you dig...

It would be a lot of fun to do that for you! While many guy's are not finding much of anything (me included)! your finding awesome targets almost on a daily basis! There has to be some gold coins around there somewhere.

Date: January 10, 2018 07:20PM
I know I'm waiting on one to fly out. My hunting partner has been doing it 30 yrs around here and he has not found one YET..

Re: Very Very Cool, congratulations!N/T
Posted by: BigTony
Date: January 11, 2018 08:02AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: January 11, 2018 08:28AM
Tell the truth---you are robbing a museum !!! Just kidding--great finds.

Date: January 11, 2018 11:36AM
the museum doesn't have any of these .... never thought I would be able to say that!

Posted by: pghmole
Date: January 11, 2018 08:24PM
NICE FINDS! man you get the goodies all the time! Congrats!

Posted by: Mkus
Date: January 12, 2018 06:47AM
Nice! There is a house in my town where Washington stayed would love to hunt it!

Dude! I'm beginning to think you are the greatest Southerner detectorist :clapping:N/T
Posted by: Tony N (Michigan)
Date: January 12, 2018 01:40PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/12/2018 01:40PM by Tony N (Michigan).

Date: January 12, 2018 01:56PM
Its took you this long to figure that out! Just kidding thanks. Its all from above!

Posted by: comisoas
Date: January 13, 2018 01:15PM
There is no way I would let anyone dig for me, that is half the fun. Plus, I would trust telling no one about a site like that until I was sure I had hunted it out as much as I could. Great find.

Posted by: Ytcoinshooter
Date: January 18, 2018 02:12PM
Wow, Congrats! What a prize! I Missed a lot of good finds posted the last week plus. Those GW's have turned up in my home state for a few people I know. Some have multiples and its always a huge rush!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login