Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
New permission big silver!!
Posted by: Mkus
Date: April 12, 2018 03:49PM
I have new permission nice large field and about 10 acre wooded area well I hunted after work just in the field
Yesterday 2 hours and today two hours.
Lots of wheats usually means silver will follow I spent most of my time up towards the house yesterday and had 6 silvers yesterday
So today I headed to the lower section and hit some silver dimes a war nickel then a 1954 Washington then 3 cuff buttons all next to each other!
Very cool still have the gilt on them I have to clean them up.
As I worked the area where I found the buttons I hit a silver Rosie !
As always I had a feeling there would be a silver half and I got the Signal solid 97 !
I knew it was a half smack in the middle of my plug when I pulled it out I thought it was a clad Kennedy!
A little wipe nope a nice 1937 walker my 2 in two months 4 total with two franklins.
Well thanks to my friends family who gave me the go to hunt their land.
And My Equinox was home waiting for me but the Deus definitely treats me well..

Re: New permission big silver!!
Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: April 12, 2018 05:40PM
Fantastic job...you're really rolling in the silver lately. ... congrats...

Posted by: E-Trac-Ohio
Date: April 13, 2018 06:01AM
A great bunch of finds - well done ! :clapping:

XP Deus * 9" LF Coil * Vance / Killer B Hybrid Headphones
Minelab E-Trac * 5" - 4.5" x 7" - Stealth X-8 Coils * Killer B + Gray Ghost Headphones

1724 - K.G. Half Penny * 1736 - K.G. Half Penny * 1783 - Half Real
1817 - Large Cent * 1829 - Capped Bust Dime * 1837 - Capped Bust Half Dime * 1852 - Three Cent * 1857 - Flying Eagle Cent * 1865 - Two Cent * 1877 - Seated Quarter

Posted by: timwied
Date: April 13, 2018 07:41AM
Hi-Ho Silver!!! Your going to have to change your Name!!! Congrats!!!

Fisher F4, Garrett Pro Pinpointer Pro AT,Started Detecting December 31, 2013, Oldest 2014 - 1861 Seated Liberty Dime. 2015: 1863 & 1864 Indian Head Cents, 1 foot apart. 2016: 1700's Chinese Cash Coin & Fatty, no date, 1860-1864 Indian Head Cent, Two 52 caliber ringtail sharps Confederate Bullets, and 4 pistol balls in the same hole. Two Union Bullets, one is 58 caliber Williams Cleaner. 2017: 1863 Indian Head Cent, U.S. Civil War Waist Plate (Buckle), Sterling U.S. Collar Pin.

Date: April 13, 2018 08:54AM
The small buttons after soaking them in lemon juice..

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: April 13, 2018 10:22AM
Great finds--the Walking Liberty is the most beautiful US coin. Good report.

New permission big silver!!
Posted by: Rich (Utah)
Date: April 13, 2018 07:43PM
Looks like you have found a fantastic spot to spend time getting to know your new Equinox. Congrats on the big silver as well. Always nice to turn up a half.

Rich (Utah)

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: April 15, 2018 02:46PM
Mkus you are killing the silver. :thumbup:

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Date: April 15, 2018 09:13PM
earthlypotluck
Mkus you are killing the silver. :thumbup:
I grew up in this town so I have a lot of old permission and people I know just asking people that I know
And offering them some finds helps I also like to share finds on this forum it has helped
Me Significantly

Posted by: ynnek4
Date: April 16, 2018 05:13PM
Wow, that Walker is amazing!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login