Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Bridal rossette, early token and a few odds and ends..
Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: April 18, 2018 06:16PM
Got out to my favorite field for a few hours last weekend. .. was tough getting dialed in as it was recently tilled and soil was rather dry... did manage 2 pretty cool finds though.. the bridal rossette was found near a spring where ive found items from 1880s back to mid 1700s.. the token i didnt think was anything special or even all that old until i did a little research. . The Bethlehem Iron Co. formed in 1861 and later turned into Bethlehem Steel Corp.in 1899..nothing on other side of token.. the oval brass piece i believe to be a flat button style cufflink with the shank broken out of it.. happy hunting all..

Re: Bridal rossette, early token and a few odds and ends..
Posted by: Elton
Date: April 18, 2018 07:49PM
NICE !!

Administrator
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Posted by: Explorer.se
Date: April 18, 2018 11:47PM
Wow very nice I can see why you go there! HH!

Posted by: woody
Date: April 19, 2018 01:44PM
Got to love a rosette, esp. a heart.

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: April 21, 2018 07:14AM
Great finds and report!!

Posted by: Foreverteachable
Date: April 22, 2018 11:03PM
Great digs!

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: April 23, 2018 06:02AM
BHPA,

Nice hunt! Did you make the finds with the Sov GT? Time to concentrate more time near the Spring :detecting:

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: Confetrit
Date: April 23, 2018 06:56PM
Great finds and saves. Congrat's.

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: April 23, 2018 08:17PM
Thanx for comments guys..... ELP,yes these were found with the gt...after so many years of hitting this field ive had to get jiggy with the settings. .. the ratio of iron to non ferrous is a million to one lol.some of it being half inch thick plate from and old stove and the like... hit the same spot last weekend with the whites 5900..got 3 wheaties, a flat button and lots a junk .. I cant believe you got rid of your gt AGAIN !!! When will you learn.lol...what is your new go to machine? Did you spring for a nox ?? I was thinking bout getting one but needed a new car so nix on the nox for now anyway. . Happy hunting. ..

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: April 24, 2018 05:53AM
The sov GT is an awesome machine and has great sniffing abilities to find non-ferrous. And get it right....you should have wrote: "I cant believe you got rid of your gt AGAIN x 4" :rofl:

bootyhoundpa
Thanx for comments guys..... ELP,yes these were found with the gt...after so many years of hitting this field ive had to get jiggy with the settings. .. the ratio of iron to non ferrous is a million to one lol.some of it being half inch thick plate from and old stove and the like... hit the same spot last weekend with the whites 5900..got 3 wheaties, a flat button and lots a junk .. I cant believe you got rid of your gt AGAIN !!! When will you learn.lol...what is your new go to machine? Did you spring for a nox ?? I was thinking bout getting one but needed a new car so nix on the nox for now anyway. . Happy hunting. ..

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: Digger70pa
Date: May 19, 2018 07:02AM
Cool finds buddy.

From The Great Appalachian Valley Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login