Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Another big silver!
Posted by: Mkus
Date: April 25, 2018 08:11PM
I hit a spot up along a brook and the property borders an old house early 1800’s
The area was loaded was iron and first coin I hit was a penny!
So I moved along and dug some more junk iron then a nice hit 97! On Deus I knew it was a big silver
Cut a good plug and hit the pinpointer light and saw the 1945 walker half my 3 in 2 months 5 total with two Franklin half’s!

Re: Another big silver!
Posted by: Elton
Date: April 25, 2018 08:14PM
Ya know............ That is getting to be a habit hahahaha Beautiful find Mikus ..:clapping:

Administrator
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Posted by: E-Trac-Ohio
Date: April 27, 2018 06:37AM
Killer job - congrats !

XP Deus * 9" LF Coil * Vance / Killer B Hybrid Headphones
Minelab E-Trac * 5" - 4.5" x 7" - Stealth X-8 Coils * Killer B + Gray Ghost Headphones

1724 - K.G. Half Penny * 1736 - K.G. Half Penny * 1783 - Half Real
1817 - Large Cent * 1829 - Capped Bust Dime * 1837 - Capped Bust Half Dime * 1852 - Three Cent * 1857 - Flying Eagle Cent * 1865 - Two Cent * 1877 - Seated Quarter

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: April 27, 2018 10:02AM
Congrats--most beautiful US coin.

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: April 27, 2018 02:51PM
Mkus you are killing the silver. Congrats :thumbup:

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Date: April 27, 2018 05:51PM
earthlypotluck
Mkus you are killing the silver. Congrats :thumbup:
Thanks I put a lot of time in and have good permissions but you should see my friend he’s killing the gold with his nox on the beaches it’s where I’m going tomorrow
I want to find some gold now with the new nox he has a lot of Detectors aCTX included and he said the equinox is a game changer on gold!

Posted by: Starree
Date: April 28, 2018 12:15AM
That looks like a beauty.

Posted by: ynnek4
Date: May 01, 2018 09:48AM
Beautiful coin. I hope to find one of those some day. That sure seems like a lot of money to lose back then!

Date: May 02, 2018 06:23AM
ynnek4
Beautiful coin. I hope to find one of those some day. That sure seems like a lot of money to lose back then!
Thanks, I know usually they look like new or are very worn my 3 one so far this year I never tire of seeing big silver!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login