Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
A couple today
Posted by: autopilot42
Date: April 28, 2018 08:08PM
Found These two next to each other. They where about 10 inches apart and one was 5 inches deep and the other was 6 inches deep.

Re: A couple today
Posted by: Explorer.se
Date: April 29, 2018 09:56PM
nice finds way to go! In what State did u find em!

Date: April 30, 2018 09:42AM
I am in Va near Fredericksburg. Yesterday I found 5 more in the same place all very close together.
Take care,
Bob

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: April 30, 2018 10:40AM
Very nice--hope you have continued good luck.

Date: April 30, 2018 04:50PM
These are the bullets we found. The not so fun is I thru my back out digging the last one. My son went back to the house so I managed to get back but real slowly. The ground was full of roots so digging was not very easy. We brought out a shovel
but my hand digger seemed to work better. I am thinking a small shovel with serrated edges would work better for recovery if anyone has some suggestions it would be appreciated. Time will heal the back and I will get back out. I never hunted my own land I always went to other places just goes to show you never know. I have a 12.5 acre lot and just getting back into it, I guess the grass is not always greener on the other side. If I find any more I will post. Just to let you know I bought one of the new F-Pulse pointers and that really helps coming from the old f-pointer.
Take care
Bob

Posted by: Explorer.se
Date: May 01, 2018 07:22AM
autopilot42
I am in Va near Fredericksburg. Yesterday I found 5 more in the same place all very close together.
Take care,
Bob

Way to go Bob! Nice!

Update from digs
Date: May 12, 2018 06:34PM
Got a chance to dig a little more. Mothers Day tomorrow so we will see. All the bullets are in a 5 yard span. Do not now what the iron thing is. All bullets were found 4 to 7 inches deep. I got about 8 more targets marked and will dig them when I can. Running out of energy and I thought my son back from college would be interested NOT. So I will keep picking at them.

Take care
Bob

Posted by: rottonr
Date: May 17, 2018 06:17AM
They look GREAT!!!!

Posted by: Digger70pa
Date: May 19, 2018 02:04PM
I use a hatchet when digging in roots. It works very well.

From The Great Appalachian Valley Minelab Fisher Teknetics Whites Garret detectors.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login