Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
A couple today
Posted by: autopilot42
Date: April 28, 2018 08:08PM
Found These two next to each other. They where about 10 inches apart and one was 5 inches deep and the other was 6 inches deep.

Re: A couple today
Posted by: Explorer.se
Date: April 29, 2018 09:56PM
nice finds way to go! In what State did u find em!

Date: April 30, 2018 09:42AM
I am in Va near Fredericksburg. Yesterday I found 5 more in the same place all very close together.
Take care,
Bob

Posted by: doc holiday232
Date: April 30, 2018 10:40AM
Very nice--hope you have continued good luck.

Date: April 30, 2018 04:50PM
These are the bullets we found. The not so fun is I thru my back out digging the last one. My son went back to the house so I managed to get back but real slowly. The ground was full of roots so digging was not very easy. We brought out a shovel
but my hand digger seemed to work better. I am thinking a small shovel with serrated edges would work better for recovery if anyone has some suggestions it would be appreciated. Time will heal the back and I will get back out. I never hunted my own land I always went to other places just goes to show you never know. I have a 12.5 acre lot and just getting back into it, I guess the grass is not always greener on the other side. If I find any more I will post. Just to let you know I bought one of the new F-Pulse pointers and that really helps coming from the old f-pointer.
Take care
Bob

Posted by: Explorer.se
Date: May 01, 2018 07:22AM
autopilot42
I am in Va near Fredericksburg. Yesterday I found 5 more in the same place all very close together.
Take care,
Bob

Way to go Bob! Nice!

Update from digs
Date: May 12, 2018 06:34PM
Got a chance to dig a little more. Mothers Day tomorrow so we will see. All the bullets are in a 5 yard span. Do not now what the iron thing is. All bullets were found 4 to 7 inches deep. I got about 8 more targets marked and will dig them when I can. Running out of energy and I thought my son back from college would be interested NOT. So I will keep picking at them.

Take care
Bob

Posted by: rottonr
Date: May 17, 2018 06:17AM
They look GREAT!!!!

Posted by: Digger70pa
Date: May 19, 2018 02:04PM
I use a hatchet when digging in roots. It works very well.

From The Great Appalachian Valley F19 T2se G2 CZ-3D XLT Pro pointer

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login