Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Short Field Hunt
Posted by: Foreverteachable
Date: May 25, 2018 06:31PM
A few finds from a plowed field that I have permission to detect in Mass. I was lucky to find that they were late in planting it.

Upstate NY/New England Treasure Hunter Marine Corps Veteran,Teacher, Author, Fly Tyer and fisherman

Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Classic SL(not working now), Troy shadow X5, Fisher F22, White's Coinmaster

Re: Short Field Hunt
Posted by: Mkus
Date: May 25, 2018 08:23PM
Nice finds

Date: May 25, 2018 09:20PM
Thanks Mkus! My buddy and I are heading out tomorrow bright and early to hit the rest of the field.

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: May 26, 2018 03:18PM
Nice score....

Date: May 26, 2018 08:26PM
Thanks booyhound. Glad I got out and scored. Today we hit seceral fields and not even a button. Some days you just walk into the goodies in short order.

Date: May 27, 2018 02:33PM
Good luck field hunting is the best next to old houses I have a 1805 big property and been scored some nice stuff there

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: May 27, 2018 11:56PM
Very nice finds. I wish I were there to help you guy's because it sounds like a virgin area! Looking forward to seeing your future finds!:thumbup:

Date: May 28, 2018 06:42AM
Thanks and I look forward to sharing them!

Date: May 28, 2018 08:24AM
Thanks Mykus! That must be awesome to have such a big old property to hunt right at home. My buddy care takes for a big estate and we had access to a large area to detect and adjacent woods so I know how awesome it is as well.

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: May 29, 2018 03:09PM
Nice score on the Large cent!

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Date: May 29, 2018 03:54PM
Thanks Earthly!

Date: May 30, 2018 07:38AM
Foreverteachable
Thanks Mkus! My buddy and I are heading out tomorrow bright and early to hit the rest of the field.
Good luck there has to be more there

Posted by: TnShooter
Date: May 30, 2018 10:29PM
Nice :thumbup:

Date: May 31, 2018 05:05AM
Thanks Trishooter!

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login