Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
it was a great day today
Posted by: Foreverteachable
Date: June 03, 2018 03:23PM
I had the opportunity do work with my union today and afterwards a buddy had asked me to help him detect a rental property that was having its foundation repaired. I got to use my new at pro for the first time that a buddy had given me today. The site was loaded with iron because they had to take the house and move it off the foundation but that detector with a small coil sure sniffed out some goodies.This was a pretty neat find, it looks like it's stamped backwards or reverse.

Upstate NY/New England Treasure Hunter Marine Corps Veteran,Teacher, Author, Fly Tyer and fisherman

Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Classic SL(not working now), Troy shadow X5, Fisher F22, White's Coinmaster

Re: it was a great day today
Posted by: Mkus
Date: June 03, 2018 07:10PM
Very cool is it a barber

Date: June 03, 2018 08:43PM
Thanks Mkus! I believe it is counterfeit but it is a seated liberty.

Date: June 04, 2018 04:31AM
Still cool I have a counterfeit v nickel which was plated gold to look like a $5.00 gold coin
They learned after the first year of minting and not having 5 cents on the coin.

Date: June 04, 2018 05:57AM
That’s it very interesting story about this coin to who made them

Date: June 04, 2018 06:30AM
That is an awesome find and that is crazy that they made them almost exactly alike. I have friends who I found counterfeit coins as well.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login