Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
This morning’s hall
Posted by: zac
Date: July 08, 2018 12:17PM
This is my morning hall from a three hour beach hunt. The ring on the left is 925 and I found it in the wet sand with my NOX. It rang up 33 on Beach 2. The other ring is a junker and I found it along with most of the junk pile up in the sand castle wet/dry area. I tried to ignore the penny tones and I thinknI’ll try that again next hunt. I didn’t notch it out, I just walked away from those hits. Thanks

Re: This morning’s hall
Posted by: Elton
Date: July 08, 2018 08:57PM
You did ok......

Administrator
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Posted by: Foreverteachable
Date: July 11, 2018 10:13PM
Great assortment!

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: July 12, 2018 07:24PM
Great hunt! That Rapala alone is worth $8. What is the object with the stone set in it? A ring?

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: Blind Squirrel
Date: July 13, 2018 01:46AM
Nice finds Zac. Whenever silver or gold is dug - it's a good hunt! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Posted by: Mkus
Date: July 13, 2018 05:02AM
Nice finds..

Posted by: unearth
Date: July 13, 2018 10:07AM
zac
This is my morning hall from a three hour beach hunt. The ring on the left is 925 and I found it in the wet sand with my NOX. It rang up 33 on Beach 2. The other ring is a junker and I found it along with most of the junk pile up in the sand castle wet/dry area. I tried to ignore the penny tones and I thinknI’ll try that again next hunt. I didn’t notch it out, I just walked away from those hits. Thanks

Nice hunt Zac. Be careful not digging pennies. Gold rings will come in at those numbers.

Posted by: Guzz1
Date: July 16, 2018 03:01PM
Nice Goto love the nox

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login