Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Hit a park that hadn't given up silver in years and...
Posted by: Foreverteachable
Date: July 08, 2018 09:15PM
Found 2 pieces of silver, a 1944 penny without mint mark, and some other goodies

Upstate NY/New England Treasure Hunter Marine Corps Veteran,Teacher, Author, Fly Tyer and fisherman

Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Classic SL(not working now), Troy shadow X5, Fisher F22, White's Coinmaster

Re: Hit a park that hadn't given up silver in years and...
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: July 11, 2018 04:36PM
That is a great day of hunting! Any info on the token with the P&F stamped on it?

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: July 11, 2018 05:00PM
Nice hunt.... i believe that RF coin is a French coin...

Date: July 11, 2018 05:20PM
Here is the back of the token. I cleaned it up and unfortunately didn't take another picture of it and now I can't find it I'm sure it'll turn up sooner or later though.

Upstate NY/New England Treasure Hunter Marine Corps Veteran,Teacher, Author, Fly Tyer and fisherman

Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Classic SL(not working now), Troy shadow X5, Fisher F22, White's Coinmaster

Date: July 11, 2018 07:07PM
You are correct on that letter being "R" :thumbup:

bootyhoundpa
Nice hunt.... i believe that RF coin is a French coin...

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Date: July 11, 2018 07:09PM
Never seen one of these before. Neat coin!

Date: July 11, 2018 10:12PM
Thanks a bunch, I haven't either and it does appear to be French. I found it in an old fairgrounds in New England.

Date: July 12, 2018 06:56PM
I'm approximately 120 miles away from you in New England :smile:

Posted by: Blind Squirrel
Date: July 13, 2018 01:51AM
Your 2 mercs are the highlight of your hunt! Well done Foreverteachable! Best of luck and ...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Date: July 13, 2018 08:28PM
We are probably pretty close earthlypotluck :-)

Posted by: 407floyd
Date: July 24, 2018 09:05PM
The holed coin in a French 10 Centimes, copper/nickel, 1917-1938. Probably came back with a WWII soldier.

Date: July 24, 2018 10:21PM
So much Floyd that makes sense too because the other coins were from that era as well.

Posted by: kingingkunsan
Date: July 25, 2018 07:50AM
Foreign coins are always fun. Makes you wonder their journey.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login