Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
It has been a long time since I got the hunt for 8 hours....
Posted by: Foreverteachable
Date: July 19, 2018 06:01PM
but man it sure was nice to dig in the dirt and talk to people in the neighborhood that I was detecting. It was all so really nice to find my first Indian Head pennies in a while that were in great shape and I got to keep :-) I detected with my Equinox 600 for a while and then switched over to my AT Pro with a small coil. The Minelab didn't miss much but it did miss the very unique pin. If anybody has any information on it it would be really cool. Thanks for looking and have a great day.

Upstate NY/New England Treasure Hunter Marine Corps Veteran,Teacher, Author, Fly Tyer and fisherman

Equinox 600, Garrett AT Pro, Whites Classic SL(not working now), Troy shadow X5, Fisher F22, White's Coinmaster

Re: It has been a long time since I got the hunt for 8 hours....
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: July 19, 2018 06:10PM
Another nice hunt!

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Date: July 19, 2018 08:32PM
Thanks Earthlypotluck! I may have to find another location though, I don't want to clean out the spots close to home because it's nice to have somewhere to go when I only have an hour or 2 to hunt :-)

Posted by: Mkus
Date: July 20, 2018 05:41AM
Nice finds cant find enough of those Indians!

Posted by: Blind Squirrel
Date: July 20, 2018 02:49PM
Very nice finds, Foreverteachable! I pretty much have to visit NY to dig nice Indian Head cents like yours and that pin is a very neat find. I've never seen one like that. I hope that you can get an identification on that one. Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Date: July 21, 2018 07:32AM
Thanks Mkus and Blindsquirrel. It sure has been nice to find some productive areas and some coins that are in good shape. The wild thing is that less than a thousand yards away in a different part of town the ground destroyed the other Indian heads.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login