Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Couple nice silver sat morning!
Posted by: Mkus
Date: August 05, 2018 07:33AM
I hunted with my dad yesterday 86 he’s still going at it I used the nox in Park 2 and Ground balanced machine that’ makes a huge
difference in depth in my soil.
Hunted a old hotel and got a Indian and barber dime in a spill a first spill like that for me dime looks like it still has mint luster
Beautiful shape...
Total for coins two barber 1893 1906 two Indian 1898 1892 one silver 1959 Rosie and a sterling necklace in a couple hours then the rain came down so we had to quit!
The cross is pewter gold plated I believe not found yesterday the nox has proved itself to me!

Re: Couple nice silver sat morning!
Posted by: GarrettGuru
Date: August 05, 2018 04:03PM
Don't know how we missed these the first time we went and scoured the place. Pays to go back again!

XP Deus w/ 11" Coil

Posted by: zac
Date: August 05, 2018 04:30PM
Nice finds!

congradulations nice finds!!N/T
Posted by: michael NY
Date: August 05, 2018 06:04PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Super nice finds!!
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: August 05, 2018 06:44PM
What kind of depth difference (in inches) do you see when GBing?

Mkus
I hunted with my dad yesterday 86 he’s still going at it I used the nox in Park 2 and Ground balanced machine that’ makes a huge

Hunted a old hotel and got a Indian and barber dime in a spill a first spill like that for me dime looks like it still has mint luster
Beautiful shape...
Total for coins two barber 1893 1906 two Indian 1898 1892 one silver 1959 Rosie and a sterling necklace in a couple hours then the rain came down so we had to quit!
The cross is pewter gold plated I believe not found yesterday the nox has proved itself to me!

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Very nice finds and great shape too!!:clapping:N/T
Posted by: fwcrawford
Date: August 05, 2018 08:43PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Re: Super nice finds!!
Date: August 06, 2018 07:03AM
earthlypotluck
What kind of depth difference (in inches) do you see when GBing?

Beautiful shape...
In the soil I’m hunting it can vary but up to a couple inches my finds with nox impressed me sat morning three of us hunted this small green a few weeks ago
And we had two Deus and a Equinox 600 I don’t see how we could have missed all this silver just got another barber yesterday in another old field! a 1902

Posted by: Foreverteachable
Date: August 06, 2018 10:07AM
Great hunt guys! It is so cool your dad still goes out with you that is awesome. Yesterday I was running the equinox with a ground balance on continuously and it actually worked a little better. I have been using Park one at times too when I get a lot of signals and I want to cut out the noise. I mostly use field 2 and park two as well.

Date: August 06, 2018 10:11AM
Foreverteachable
Great hunt guys! It is so cool your dad still goes out with you that is awesome. Yesterday I was running the equinox with a ground balance on continuously and it actually worked a little better. I have been using Park one at times too when I get a lot of signals and I want to cut out the noise. I mostly use field 2 and park two as well.
Thanks my Dad has been detecting probably over 40 years! so his finds are pretty crazy in years past I'm trying to hook him up with a equinox so he can sell off his other ones I was in park 2 I used the fields to as they seen a little quieter more discrimination?

Posted by: Neil in West Jersey
Date: August 11, 2018 01:36PM
That sterling pendant is a mezuzah. "A mezuzah comprises a piece of parchment called a klaf contained in a decorative case and inscribed with specific Hebrew verses from the Torah (Deuteronomy 6:4-9 and 11:13-21). These verses consist of the Jewish prayer Shema Yisrael, beginning with the phrase: "Hear, O Israel, the Lord (is) our God, the Lord is One".

http://freewebs.com/neilinwestjersey

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 08/11/2018 01:38PM by Neil in West Jersey.

Posted by: always diggin 2
Date: August 11, 2018 04:50PM
fine hunt congrats.

Started detecting Oct 2010 w/Tracker 4; March 2011 upgraded to F2; Compadre; Leashe; Makro PP; F44

Date: August 12, 2018 06:46AM
Neil in West Jersey
That sterling pendant is a mezuzah. "A mezuzah comprises a piece of parchment called a klaf contained in a decorative case and inscribed with specific Hebrew verses from the Torah (Deuteronomy 6:4-9 and 11:13-21). These verses consist of the Jewish prayer Shema Yisrael, beginning with the phrase: "Hear, O Israel, the Lord (is) our God, the Lord is One".
Very cool thanks for the information!

Date: August 12, 2018 06:48AM
Foreverteachable
Yep Brandon I did the same seems to work fine..

Posted by: buster53809
Date: August 12, 2018 07:26AM
congrats very nice finds.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login