Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
I didn't even realize the date until I arrived home...ohhh so close
Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: September 02, 2018 07:00PM
When all the grassy areas are hunted to death what else is there to do? Time to venture into the woods. It was hot and humid today with no breeze and mosquitos were attacking :rant: but the silver made it a little more bearable lol. I didn't realize until I arrived at home that it was a 1916 Merc. Oh please please be a "D"..... Oh well, better luck next time.

I was utilizing the Equinox 800. Settings: Field1, recovery 6, iron bias 3, 50 tones, 20 sensitivity.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/02/2018 07:04PM by earthlypotluck.

Re: I didn't even realize the date until I arrived home...ohhh so close
Posted by: Mkus
Date: September 04, 2018 12:05AM
Nice finds I hit two 1916’s this year both non D’s it always amazes me how many 1940’s mercs I find!
Not many in the 20’s or 30’s?

Posted by: earthlypotluck
Date: September 06, 2018 08:20PM
Thanks Mark.

The majority of the mercs I recover are in the 40's as well. Not sure why but thats the way it rolls. I am not picky though, I'll take any kind of silver. :detecting: Best of luck in the field.

Fear is paralyzing and courage is liberating. No matter what is put in front of you, there is always a way to make it work.

Dreams are just dreams, goals are dreams with deadlines. The desire to succeed comes from within. Stay focused on your goals, and if people say that you can’t do something, get them out of your life and move on.

Posted by: Mkus
Date: September 07, 2018 06:16AM
earthlypotluck
Thanks Mark.

The majority of the mercs I recover are in the 40's as well. Not sure why but thats the way it rolls. I am not picky though, I'll take any kind of silver. :detecting: Best of luck in the field.
I hit a 64 rosie then a silver ring then under a swing 1" down a dateless SLQ! on wens!

Posted by: always diggin 2
Date: September 07, 2018 07:22PM
SHOOT SO CLOSE.

Started detecting Oct 2010 w/Tracker 4; March 2011 upgraded to F2; Compadre; Leashe; Makro PP; F44

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login