Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Gold Ring at Beach
Posted by: hotrodzincoln
Date: September 20, 2018 01:07PM
I've been detecting ocean beaches for a couple years now since buying my Whites Surfmaster PI. Had lots of fun at beaches in Oregon, Washington, the Carolinas and Florida but hadn't found anything very valuable in salt water. Just found this gold band with 12 diamonds at Panama City Beach, FL. in shallow surf. I tested the stones and they are real. I also found 31 cents. I couldn't go in the water or even detect dry sand for a couple of days because the red tide was so irritating I nearly coughed up my lungs, not to mention the hundreds of dead fish in the water. The red tide went away and the ring more than made up for it.

On a walkabout with my Australian Kelpie, Red Dog

Re: Gold Ring at Beach
Posted by: Doc Holliday
Date: September 20, 2018 02:03PM
Nice one!

I'll bet someone got ripped for losing it...$$$$$

Posted by: nam1969
Date: September 20, 2018 06:37PM
wow knock your eyes out......

Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: September 20, 2018 07:44PM
Great score...congrats...

Posted by: JoeVal
Date: September 22, 2018 08:34PM
My wife never wears her good jewelry to the beach, and always says how bad she feels for the person who lost it.

Posted by: hotrodzincoln
Date: September 22, 2018 10:01PM
My wife says the same thing. If there was any way to identify the owners I'd try to track them down, but I've only been able to do that with class rings. Thanks for viewing.

On a walkabout with my Australian Kelpie, Red Dog

Posted by: Confetrit
Date: September 23, 2018 09:17AM
What a Bewt!. Congrat's on the find of this great looking ring. I'm sure this more than made up for the red tide.......unless you were one of the unlucky fish. Well Done.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login