Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Hunting with different coil
Posted by: JoeVal
Date: October 04, 2018 02:14PM
I decided to take the double D coil off my Land Ranger Pro, and swap it with the 7-1/2” concentric coil from my Tracker Pro. Both are 7.69Khz with plug-in connector, so there’s no compatability issues. I also went from Coin Mode to All Metal Mode, and took the LRP to three places I have hunted pretty heavily. I covered the same "high profile" areas where change is usually lost and accumulated, and was able to dig out another $1.63 in clad, an earring, a 1974 Hot Wheels fire truck and an angel pendant. I also got some interesting trash, the most unusual being 54” of steel chain buried about 6”. The baseball was a bonus find that my grandsons will enjoy!

I'm going to order the Bounty Hunter Ultra 4 concentric coil to try on the LRP. I liked the reviews on it, and I think I can still pull more Treasure from the mixed signal trashy areas I hunt. I’ll post the results in the Bounty Hunter forum once I try it out.

Uploaded at Snapagogo.com

Re: Hunting with different coil
Posted by: jim tn
Date: October 04, 2018 02:39PM
It's fun playing around with different coils and detectors in those kinds of spots. have fun and good luck> HH jim tn

Posted by: JoeVal
Date: October 04, 2018 04:02PM
Thanks! The coil is ordered and should be here by mid week. Did I say I hate waiting for toys??

Posted by: ohio fred
Date: October 04, 2018 04:19PM
Very nice finds.Always good to try different coils.

Very nice finds:thumbup:N/T
Posted by: ohio fred
Date: October 04, 2018 04:38PM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Posted by: Confetrit
Date: October 04, 2018 06:22PM
Best of luck to you with the new cool. By coincidence I'm waiting on a 12' Super cool for my MXT. I may get it tomorrow. I'm looking forward to giving it a try. Here' hoping we will both do well with these new coils.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login