Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
2 hour hunt in the heat and humidity...........
Posted by: James/Texas
Date: November 05, 2018 09:28AM
Still hot and humid down here in the mid 80's. I had to get out for a while. I went to a small community center in my town that I have detected in the past. It had been a couple of years since I had detected here and there was a small area behind that I had not hunted. I was a bit surprised at how many quarters were in such a small area. I guess that no one had hunted this spot before. There were several quarters that were 6 inches or so deep and the thick St Augustine grass was a real pain to get through. It wore me out digging but I was grinning from ear to ear. Still, as good as the Deus is at picking out the nickels, I didn't get a single nickel hit and that puzzled me a bit. Oh well, It was a fun two hours!

Xp Deus

Minelab Equinox 800

Re: 2 hour hunt in the heat and humidity...........
Posted by: Sataro
Date: November 05, 2018 02:37PM
Looks like you had a nice time at that hunt. Noce medallion!

Makro Multi Kruzer | Tesoro Cibola | Lesche Digger | Garrett Pro-Pointer | Deteknix Xpointer

Posted by: Elton
Date: November 05, 2018 03:29PM
Nice amount of finds

Administrator
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Posted by: Goldstrike
Date: November 10, 2018 01:11PM
Whenever someone says that they did not find any nickles, I think that whoever detected there before notched/discriminated most everything except nickles in hopes of finding gold targets? Just a guess! Yes, that's a cool medallion:thumbup:

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login