Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Re: Epic day of hunting! TWO coin spills. One had a GOLD COIN! Huge Gold Ring Silver Coins
Posted by: bootyhoundpa
Date: February 24, 2019 06:23PM
Epic indeed. .. congrats on some awesome finds...

Re: Epic day of hunting! TWO coin spills. One had a GOLD COIN! Huge Gold Ring Silver Coins
Posted by: cz70pro
Date: February 24, 2019 08:11PM
Thanks BHP. It was an amazing day for sure.

bootyhoundpa
Epic indeed. .. congrats on some awesome finds...

Posted by: MattBullSummerville
Date: February 24, 2019 11:35PM
Days like that don’t happy very often, outstanding. Thank you for posting the video.

Date: February 25, 2019 12:08AM
Thanks Matt! They definitely don't and happy I could share the video with you. It was an amazing day.
ATB Greg

MattBullSummerville
Days like that don’t happy very often, outstanding. Thank you for posting the video.

Posted by: Sataro
Date: February 27, 2019 12:35PM
Congrats on the amazing find!

XP Deus | Lesche Digger | Deteknix Xpointer

Date: February 28, 2019 01:42AM
Thanks much Sataro! It truly was an amazing find and an amazing day.

Sataro
Congrats on the amazing find!

Posted by: coin-star
Date: February 28, 2019 07:54AM
I subscribed to your channel. I like your videos. You put them together into a nice product. How about sharing some Etrac mode settings and tips/tricks?

CS

Date: February 28, 2019 08:22AM
Thank you very much for subbing my channel and I'm glad to hear you have enjoyed my videos. I really appreciate you letting me know. I may put together a video or two about the E-Trac and how I hunt with it in the future. It would be a separate video from my others and fit in between them. It takes so much time and work to make the videos I do but I hope to be able to make time for them.
Greg

coin-star
I subscribed to your channel. I like your videos. You put them together into a nice product. How about sharing some Etrac mode settings and tips/tricks?

CS

Posted by: Big Treble
Date: March 02, 2019 07:23AM
Congratulations that is most definitely a phenomenal hunt. A gold is not only on many of our bucket list, but any of thos other features finds would make a decent hunt a good hunt!

Nice job and great save.

Posted by: Simpsonslammer
Date: March 02, 2019 07:47AM
Epic hunt for sure, I subscribed to your channel after watching that! Your vids are very well put together

Minelab Safari Equinox 600 Garrett Propointer

Date: March 03, 2019 01:09PM
Thank you very much BT. I'm still coming down from that hunt. LOL

Big Treble
Congratulations that is most definitely a phenomenal hunt. A gold is not only on many of our bucket list, but any of thos other features finds would make a decent hunt a good hunt!

Nice job and great save.

Date: March 03, 2019 01:11PM
Thanks very much for subscribing! I really appreciate that and am glad you are enjoying the videos. I try hard to make the best video I can and really appreciate the compliment. ATB Greg

Simpsonslammer
Epic hunt for sure, I subscribed to your channel after watching that! Your vids are very well put together

Posted by: HIGH HO SILVER
Date: March 06, 2019 09:08AM
WOW! I watched your video before I ran across your post here. I needed a napkin to keep wiping the drool off my chin :surprised:

Anyway, I'm a subscriber and really like your videos and channel, keep them coming.

Date: March 06, 2019 03:05PM
Thanks HHS! Really appreciate you watching the video. It definitely was a day that I will never forget. Very happy to hear you are a subscriber and are enjoying my channel and videos. Working right now on the next video.
Hope you'll like this next one too. ATB Greg

HIGH HO SILVER
WOW! I watched your video before I ran across your post here. I needed a napkin to keep wiping the drool off my chin :surprised:

Anyway, I'm a subscriber and really like your videos and channel, keep them coming.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login