Findmall.com

Today's Finds Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Kruzing with a Texas trifecta
Posted by: galwayboy
Date: March 16, 2019 07:48PM
I've got just over 100 hrs on my newish machine and I'm loving this Makro Multi Kruzer more every time I use it. I can't wait for the new paired pulse (scuba) pinpointer to hit the shelves.

I went to my current favorite middle school with my Deus swingin buddy this morning. In 3 and a half hours, I was able to score two more silver rings (found two there last month, #5 n 6 rings for the year), a silver dime (4th), junk crucifix and $10.89 in change. My friend equaled me in change and found a heavy broken silver locket.

When I took this ring out of the dirt clod, I saw it had stones. After I got home, I washed it off then put it in my ultrasonic cleaner (best purchase ever) and 12 sparkly CZs appeared. Both rings' bands were bent, but I'll straighten'em soon. Heading back to the school first light before the gangs wake up....

Re: Kruzing with a Texas trifecta
Posted by: metalfun
Date: March 17, 2019 07:30AM
Nice looking ring.Looks like you guys were having fun. HH

Posted by: galwayboy
Date: March 18, 2019 07:51AM
Here's the other one I found. It's hard to to tell from the pic, but I believe it's a spoon ring, the band is pretty mangled.

Posted by: metalfun
Date: March 21, 2019 09:01AM
Nice finds Looks like your new detector is paying off. HH

Posted by: Sataro
Date: March 24, 2019 09:26AM
Congrats on the nice finds!

XP Deus | Lesche Digger | MI-6 Pinpointer

Posted by: Blind Squirrel
Date: March 25, 2019 01:16AM
Galwayboy, you sure are deadly on those rings! That one is a dandy. Good job on the clad too. That Makro will be paid for in clad before you know it! Best of luck and...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login