Findmall.com

New User Forum. We're looking for dealer sponsor.

Welcome! Log In Register
I need help with search
Posted by: DigPan
Date: February 14, 2015 03:33PM
I have tried several times to use the search and I can't get it to work. I follow all instructions and it won't look up.
I was in the Garrett forum trying to look up ACE 350. I used ACE 350, Ace 350, Ace, ACE and 350 with no results. I highlighted the forum, used all words, and any words with no results. Help Please:ranting:

Re: I need help with search
Posted by: chuck, ky
Date: February 15, 2015 04:25PM
if you haven't done so yet you may want to ask this question on the garrett forum. i did the search for garrett ace 350 using exact phrase and got several pages of postings but the first few i looked at didn't have anything to do with garrett. then i tried all words and got everything with garrett in it so i don't know waht to do. good luck.

Posted by: chuck, ky
Date: February 15, 2015 04:52PM
here's something else you could try. do a google search on garrett 350 and you should get several postings about the 350. good luck

Date: February 16, 2015 10:35AM
Thanks Chuck, I really appreciate your help. It is very nice to know that there are people willing to help a new member to the forum. Thanks again and HH

Posted by: mudpuppy
Date: February 16, 2015 10:44AM
I agree, DigPan... the search function here is really tough to navigate..a guy has to spell everything exactly or it wont go through...even surfing for a former posters name/subject can be hard unless a guy spells it exactly..not like google or whatnot that at least puts you in the ballpark and gives you several options to choose from...:shrug:

When in doubt, or unsuccessful with a search, just toss out a generic post to the forum membership to ask your question..like you said, theres a very knowledgeable and helpful active base of posters here that will steer you straight..:thumbup:
Mud .

Nasty words, and suggestive post.

Date: February 16, 2015 03:40PM
Thanks chuck,ky and mudpuppy, I have now been able to us it. I really appreciate the help Chuck and the thoughts that Mudpuppy have given me. That was excellent help, HH & MDing.

Thanks again,
Donald
South Carolina

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login