Findmall.com

New User Forum. We're looking for dealer sponsor.

Welcome! Log In Register
Minelab Go Find ??
Posted by: Bugar In. USA
Date: January 16, 2016 10:55AM
Is anybody using one? How bout some feedback, they look real Neat!

Re: Minelab Go Find ??
Posted by: Robby357
Date: March 02, 2016 05:47PM
Just bought one for my wife (gofind 60) she hasnt had a chance to use it yet. will let you know how it works when we try it.

Posted by: Amy laduke
Date: March 07, 2016 08:02AM
Husband and I bought the mine lab 3030, we are new at this, this machine e is pretty difficult to understand for a newbie, the menu button brought me to where it says coins, beach and so on, I deleted them and would really like them back if anyone can help me that would be awesome

Posted by: chuck, ky
Date: March 07, 2016 08:05PM
I've been curious why so many are making their first post on this forum on Findmall, especially when they have a question about a specific detector. You can find lots of info on the minelab 3030 forum. Good luck.

Posted by: Dimples
Date: February 10, 2018 05:02PM
Just bought minelab go find 40. I seem to have problem with where the sweet spot is at on the coil. Would appreciate any suggestions.

Posted by: Elton
Date: February 10, 2018 05:14PM
Hi:

Go to our Minelab 3030 forum .I believe you can factory reset ..They will know on the 3030 forum..

Administrator of Finds Treasure Forums
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Posted by: lrademac08
Date: February 21, 2018 04:04PM
just saw minelab now has updated Go-find models the 22, the 44, and the 66. the info is sparce. and although i think they look interesting, not sure how good machines they are... I love simple, prefer simple.

Posted by: chicago beach hunter
Date: March 20, 2018 05:42PM
Yes, do a factory reset, restart the detector holding the power button in until you see on the screen reset, this will bring back the original programs

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login