Findmall.com

New User Forum Sponsored by Kellyco

Welcome! Log In Register
Former Garrett user & now a Minelabber
Posted by: the_curmudgeon_fossicker
Date: January 23, 2018 11:29PM
Just joined the forum tonight. I sold both of my Garretts a year or two ago due to my working all of the time. Now that I'm retired, I ordered (and paid for) an Equinox 800. I scored a used X-Terra 505 today and will be hitting the beach tomorrow.

"In your belly you hold the treasure that few have ever seen" JB

Re: Former Garrett user & now a Minelabber
Posted by: Elton
Date: February 08, 2018 09:20PM
Welcome back to the Hobby.

Supporter Of Findmall Sponsors

Re: Former Garrett user & now a Minelabber
Posted by: geoffswansea
Date: February 20, 2018 08:20AM
I've owned a ctx 3030 for almost 4 years last year i retired and as a present to myself i bought a garrett 400i as a back up detector after 3 outings i felt it was ok so went to my permission farm and had a find of a lifetime a bronze aged axehead mould i submitted my find to garrett for a compition with a letter explaining all about the find(i live in Swansea south wales uk by the way) that this find was only the second mould ever to be found in wales the very first to be found in south west wales and the 7th ever to be found in the uk so you would have thought that i would have won or had some sort of recognition for my find from garrett....nothing absolutely nothing a garrett badge for entering and that was it!!!
i have now sold my garrett 400i to a friend of mine and cant wait until i get that phone call from my dealer to tell me that my Equinox 800 has arrived

Re: Former Garrett user & now a MinelabberN/T
Posted by: geoffswansea
Date: February 20, 2018 08:21AM

(This message does not contain any text.)

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login