Findmall.com

New User Forum. We're looking for dealer sponsor.

Welcome! Log In Register
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT
Posted by: u2robert
Date: March 06, 2018 05:58PM
Please people do NOT use shovels in city, county or state parks it will get metal detecting banned from parks and city's Thanks

Agreed . . .
Posted by: Andy Sabisch
Date: December 18, 2018 04:34PM
People that swear they can dig as neat a hole with a long handled shovel as someone with a hand digger have not learned how to dig a target with a hand digger . . . we are losing many parks in Michigan for that very reason - huge holes left half open . . . . respect the land you are hunting . . .closing sites is the easy solution for many parks.

Andy Sabisch

Re: Agreed . . .
Posted by: GeorgeinSC
Date: January 09, 2019 09:30AM
Last year I was visiting in NC. Went out to a city soccer complex to detect. was cleaning some clad out of one of their tot lots when a park employee came up to me and said It is now against the law to dig in any city park. He said you can pick up any coins but no digging. He said that the reason that the city passed the ordinance was folks digging up their soccer fields with SHOVELS. I checked the city ordinances just to see if he was telling the truth and they had passed an ordinance prohibiting any digging, excavating etc in all city parks.

One may or may not be able to cut a neater plug with one of the detecting shovels put to the observer you are digging up their fields etc.

Minelab Sovereign GT With an assortment of coils
Garrett Pro Pointer
Leche digging tool
Minelab Excalibur II
T-Rex 9.5 wet sand scoop

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login