Findmall.com

New User Forum. We're looking for dealer sponsor.

Welcome! Log In Register
New AT Max and new member from Wisconsin
Posted by: buster53809
Date: August 08, 2018 05:48PM
What a wonderful day today was. I had gotten permission from a local Fennimore resident to metal detect there property, they did ask me if i was willing to help them find a friends wedding ring that they lost at a park on the Wisconsin river. So we went there today and in about an hour and a half I found the ring. I am so thrilled that they will be getting there ring back.

Re: New AT Max and new member from Wisconsin
Posted by: Elton
Date: August 08, 2018 05:52PM
Good job on the ring recovery..Welcome to the forum...

Administrator of Finds Treasure Forums
Supporter Of FTF Sponsors

" There will be times I express a personal opinion on something"

Posted by: buster53809
Date: August 08, 2018 09:17PM
thank you very much.

Posted by: nam1969
Date: October 11, 2018 04:57PM
Goodness will come back to you. Semper Fi Vet

Posted by: IDXMonster
Date: December 05, 2018 09:08PM
buster53809
What a wonderful day today was. I had gotten permission from a local Fennimore resident to metal detect there property, they did ask me if i was willing to help them find a friends wedding ring that they lost at a park on the Wisconsin river. So we went there today and in about an hour and a half I found the ring. I am so thrilled that they will be getting there ring back.

That’s the way to get into it! We have a small crew in this area,2 of us over here in New Glarus and another over in Livingston. Give a shout if you want to get out! We are all basically “old coin hunters” so we target those kinds of places. We are all waterproof also,so rivers and lakes aren’t out of the question,as long as there’s potential!

Kevin

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login