Findmall.com

NEW Garrett ATX Metal Detector

Welcome! Log In Register
So where’s John-Edmonton
Posted by: joe klecz
Date: December 06, 2017 12:44PM
He seemed to hold and kept this forum going,,heck you can’t even get a question answered anymore ,, John seemed very knowledgeable and about the ATX

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/06/2017 12:47PM by joe klecz.

Re: So where’s John-Edmonton
Posted by: WaterWalker
Date: December 07, 2017 02:00AM
He is still here...just not much on the ATX right now.
John is making jerky and rings from his silver coins he found this year when he can't get out.
When he is out it is the ATMAX that is getting his attention.

Re:You would think that
Posted by: Dancer
Date: December 29, 2017 06:39AM
Maybe someone would think of something to post once in a while. Guy takes care of 4 -5 sites, he hunts, got a family, etc. Give the guy a break post a answer, a question, a story, something ! Guy would probably appreciate some interest after all his work.

Re: Re:You would think that
Date: December 30, 2017 06:47PM
Dancer
Maybe someone would think of something to post once in a while. Guy takes care of 4 -5 sites, he hunts, got a family, etc. Give the guy a break post a answer, a question, a story, something ! Guy would probably appreciate some interest after all his work.
ok here’s my question is there any truth that Garrett is coming out with a new PI machine ?? Thanks Happy New Year

I Am Still Alive! :wacko:
Posted by: John-Edmonton
Date: January 06, 2018 12:15AM
I have been posting mostly on the AT forum, as the new MAX was released this summer, and I have been making videos, pics, hunts etc. You can always send me a "Members Only Messaging" question if you are stuck. I have been doing some hunts this year with the ATX and of course, got jewelry as expected.

Re: I Am Still Alive! :wacko:
Date: January 06, 2018 04:49PM
Good to hear we can shoot you questions thanks

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login