Findmall.com

Rock & Mineral Forum

Welcome! Log In Register
Tennessee Unakite
Posted by: connerchris99
Date: February 11, 2018 05:48PM
Hey, I am a rockhound from Indiana and am visiting Johnson City in March. I'm hoping to find a place to search for Unakite. Any ideas??

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/11/2018 05:49PM by connerchris99.

Re: Tennessee Unakite
Posted by: Champ Ferguson
Date: February 13, 2018 10:21AM
Hey Chris, get your post count up (5?) and PM me. I know where some easy pickings are and would be glad to share the location (just not to the entire world!). Sold some on ebay a year or 2 ago.
Or if you want, we can make arrangements to both be on this site at the same time and you can post your email and then delete after I copy it down. Note that this site only allows editing/deleting for a short period of time (<1hr?).

Minelab CTX
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Safari

Date: February 17, 2018 08:08PM
Oh well, guess it was a Driveby.

Minelab CTX
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Safari

Date: February 18, 2018 11:08AM
What do you recommend I post? Pictures of rocks or questions about other people's posts?

Puddingstone
Date: February 18, 2018 11:37AM
Anyone know something about puddingstone? I have a large boulder of it and I'm thinking about slabbing it out. There is a sample of a piece I cut attached.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/18/2018 11:47AM by connerchris99.

Re: Puddingstone
Date: February 18, 2018 06:16PM
chris, I don't know what the post count is that activates your PM ability but 5 isn't it. If you want to post your email here, I will check this thread on the hour from 9pm to 11pm tonight If you want to post that you are here, I can reply, and you can post and then delete your email so that it only stays up a few minutes.

Minelab CTX
Minelab Excalibur II
Minelab Safari

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login