Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

120,000 DEAD Americans, over 20 states reporting RECORD INFECTIONS. What is T-rump gonna do?

Micheal_R

Staff member
pageone.PNG

Dancer

So some life long Liberals who have had a good life mixing in with most everyone else are now finding their Not "Progressive Enough" Biden for one is now being accused as such. Does he really think he would fit into "The Zone" in Seattle? In Pennsylvania, the Mayor of Pittsburgh. ( Long standing Leftist ) Has been handed a list of demands. That has even has him on his heels. He's now being accused of Not Progressive enough. Don't know what's happening in Philadelphia, seems there's a March or riot every day or so. Philly is a big Democrat city, and they want to tear it up. ( ????? ) Can't figure that out. I do know some Trump haters, that have no Clue where their party is heading to. They hate, and cheer about every thing they can pin on the Pres.but no way would they fit into the No Police life style that's tearing up the country. These Rioters, that the Media promotes, are just fine till after their Bored with Thump, they come after them. Because there ain't no making them happy. As far as Midalake, I don't see him fitting in with this crowd, They would laugh at him.

squirrel1

Folks are not being dragged to the rally. It is their choice to go or not. Freedom is a wonderful thing. Not so much with liberal nuts.

This BLM term is a racial term. Notice VP Pence wouldn’t take the bait. All lives matter.

Dems go the racial route every time around Pres elections. Poor souls. Lincoln freed the slacks, he was a republican. Catch that midalake. Not a Democrat.

Biden is the one who will put y’all back in chains if elected.

Biden’s freakshow will end in first debate. Wanta bet.
Trump will pounce. And the stuttering, lost for words Biden will melt down on National TV. Then he will pull out of race for supposedly health reasons and another nut will take his place.

Missouri -- Ma Betty

Been wondering the same thing ,,,,,, or ,,, how to make it claim one side ,,,,,
Wouldn't it be great if God allowed satan to release the virus only on the sinful DEMS? But God is not evil & allows PPL to make their own choices, unlike the DEMS who call themselves Christians & good people (they are a mockery of Who God is in the name of Jesus) for their hatred is opposite of love! Jesus is love--their little god, satan, the lying devil is evil & hates, murders & destroys all that is good--for History & past leaders commemorates the good that was done on both sides of fighting wars to those who had loved ones & friends who died in the wars--even World Wars One & Two! Now it seems WW3 is on the Horizon which will destroy over half the populations & what living conditions are needed for a good life for all LIFE--no matter the creed, race & color--Christians & Sinners! God gave all of his human beings BRAINS BUT Most don't use them & either cause & do evil to one another or follow the leaders as their slaves & go getters putting themselves in harms way when believing FAITH in Jesus & living for Him would bring PEACE & PROSPERITY to everyone! Amen! Ma Betty

squirrel1

Libs just make stuff up as they go along. And expect folks to digest and believe every word.
Green new deal is a joke.
Yeah, let’s cover up our ground that feeds is with wind mills. Lol

Brainchildren indeed aren’t they. Lol
They are not progressives as they claim.
They are regressives or status quo at best.
They are still talking slavery thingies.
Someone should tell them it ended way back yonder.
And not one single living human today is responsible for what happened back yonder.

Yeah it’s all Trumps’s fault.

When St Louis was in meltdown never heard the nuts blame OBama and Biden.

Biden hasn’t managed squat. He’s been like a tick on a dog in the summer. Sucking off government loot doing nothing constructively. All he has done is preach racism every 2 years for over 40 years.
Same old game played time and time again.
How come we have black millionaires in this country?
According to Biden and Pelosi we shouldn't have As all are deprived.
Total BS.
I worked for the first Black woman General in the USAF.
She was good person. Smart too. Deserved her position based on what I saw.
She died recently.
Too bad.
One of those people had she met me and not seen me in ions would call
Me by my name like it was yesterday when we last talked

squirrel1

The left has moved so far left, basically idiots, that even Leo who comes on Hannity’s show agrees with Hannity and the others repressing the right. No BSing.
Thought I would never see this.
Left’s deep dive has even scared Leo.
One example, there are others.

bulletman

Libs just make stuff up as they go along. And expect folks to digest and believe every word.
Green new deal is a joke.
Yeah, let’s cover up our ground that feeds is with wind mills. Lol

Brainchildren indeed aren’t they. Lol
They are not progressives as they claim.
They are regressives or status quo at best.
They are still talking slavery thingies.
Someone should tell them it ended way back yonder.
And not one single living human today is responsible for what happened back yonder.

Yeah it’s all Trumps’s fault.

When St Louis was in meltdown never heard the nuts blame OBama and Biden.

Biden hasn’t managed squat. He’s been like a tick on a dog in the summer. Sucking off government loot doing nothing constructively. All he has done is preach racism every 2 years for over 40 years.
Same old game played time and time again.
How come we have black millionaires in this country?
According to Biden and Pelosi we shouldn't have As all are deprived.
Total BS.
I worked for the first Black woman General in the USAF.
She was good person. Smart too. Deserved her position based on what I saw.
She died recently.
Too bad.
One of those people had she met me and not seen me in ions would call
Me by my name like it was yesterday when we last talked
Served with a woman who achieved Brigadier General. Like you said, she had brains and brawn. Don't care what sex or race a person is, as it boils down to character and courage.