Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

A Positive Change

Missouri -- Ma Betty

I'd go back and stop the buying and selling of Africans into slavery.. . .. . . think about dat.

And White & all slavery, too?? Like orphans brought into homes to work on farms & ranches as laborers without pay or very low wages! What I would do for the past? Probably stop Roe VS. Wade from being made a FED Gov't Law if I could for the MURDER of PREBORN babies has let loose DEMON spirits all over the world!

But for this time right now, I would love to stop all murdering of the INNOCENT; especially babies & infants, but I can only donate so much to the Organizations which are trying to do something to end the Holocost slaughter & PRAY for God to Help in Jesus' name and/or to save those who will be saved & then, Come Quicly, Lord Jesus! Amen!
Ma Betty

Missouri -- Ma Betty

I would go back and kill Karl Marx. Just think of what the world might be like if he had never lived.
Amen & many more like him--Margaret Sanger, Allansky, Hitler & etl. Evil mankind but served their purpose or God would not have allowed to live nor many others! God's main purpose is salvation for lost souls & His ways & plans to accomplish growing His Christian Family & reducing satan's lying to get them into serving his evil & wickedness & into Hell with him! Life & War between good & evil is like the world is a Chess Board & Jehovah moves the Chess pieces as He wants & His will is done in the end of all there is! God rules mightily for He is The Almighty God; so Who wins the Game of WAR! God Does!! Amen! Ma Betty