Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Another link you may or may not like.

earthlypotluck

They had the look of “you are busted” :rofl:

Missouri -- Ma Betty

My brother sent me this link and I thought I share it.

He can't even answer a simple question--He doesn't want to take the blame or be blamed for anything negative which would lead to more questions about his wicked pedophile & perverted sexual ways! The Left wants him quiet until the election & then to be a stubborn Jackass & not to give in & concede, even though he WILL lose, & contesting the election by TRUMP & his followers will overrule & defeat all the fraud they can plan to do or think up, as GOD HAS THIS IN HIS HANDS & President Trump will WIN, even though for awhile he may look like he is losing BUT won't for the silent majority will speak up & take action against their EVILNESS! GO TRUMP GO & get RED VOTES aplenty & WIN, WIN, WIN IN 2020 & before it's done he will have been inaugurated on Jan 20, 2021-- President Trump is our man, if he & God can't make America Great, AGAIN--NO ONE CAN! Keep the faith in Jesus by holding onto His unshakable HAND! May God Bless US ( His Righteous People) & keep us safe from all HARM!!! Ma Betty

Greg(E.Tn)

He’s a pervert. Here’s another one he groped, and nearly got punched in the face for it. Turns out the Secret Service deleted thei reports of the incident, for some reason:

Ronstar

Its the classic reaction we look for during suspect interviews. Mouth moving up and down and brain spinning. Kinda like patting your head and rubbing your tummy at the same time.....some just cant do both at the same time.

olfart

This is the actual unedited video from Joe Biden's appearance on The View.

jmaclen, thank you for posting the unedited video. Whoever edited the first video should be prosecuted and fined for altering a video with intent to defraud for political purposes. This kind of thing does nothing to help anyone, it only serves to perpetuate false and misleading information. Folks have a hard enough time making up their minds on political matters without being led down a path by those who push a false narrative, no matter which side that narrative supports.

Having said that, I'd like to add that the unedited version of the video doesn't look a lot better for Biden. He's indecisive at best and clearly trying to dodge the issue of an outright apology for his actions.

jmaclen

I agree olfart about your entire post.

Both of the men running for president are older than me and I feel super old somedays and my brain doesn't function real well especially when I am under pressure or confronted with uncomfortable things. Biden gave a half assed apology during the View interview in April of 2019. He at least acknowledged that he has a big blind spot and is learning to be aware of it. Trump continues to dodge, sue accusers and just say it was locker room talk and behavior. I had two girlfriends in college that had been raped when they were minors. What they described to me was not locker room talk and behavior.

I am not perfect in this regard either. I have said and done some stupid things and thought some even worse things when it comes to women. I have been in administrator's offices for it and have managed to either prove my innocence or get a pass when I wasn't guilty. When I have been guilty I have stepped up and said I was wrong in my actions, apologized and learned from it. Maybe these two men running for president will learn something about how to honestly think about and treat women and maybe they won't. Women are over half of the country last time I checked.

dirt doctor

Thanks jmaclen for posting the unedited version . Looking back on the original I see that I should have spotted it as being edited. My dislike for Biden goes back many years as I believe in the second amendment . I believe as olfart stated that the person who altered that video should be prosecuted and fined .
I respect that you were honest about some of the things you did in the past and have learned from them . I have made my share of stupid mistakes in the past and feel I have learned from them .

Ronstar

The bigger point is everyone has made comments or actions meant to be taken in jest that flat back fired. I really doubt anyone is pure to the point of neon white. We’ve all told a dirty joke and we’ve all chuckled. We’ve all told a blonde joke or a jock joke or a farmer joke etc etc. Embarrassment is a huge incentive to either lie and deny or get quiet and sneak away. Malicious harassment or actions meant to demean anyone intentionally and publicly is never ok.

tvr

When I saw the source of the first clip I was going to post the full clip ... but read the thread first. olfart hits the nail on the head except I don't think prosecution is needed because it was presented as a comedy piece. Another troubling thing about Biden's "The View" appearance is where he talks about taking care of the thugs overseas and can't seem to say or know who or where they are. I'm glad Greg (E. Tn) brought up the issue of Biden and female Secret Service members, as that was at the top of my thoughts too.

Take a look at the significant progress in foreign policy that has come about over the last 3.5 years. We are seeing agreements signed that portend peace in the middle east with few outliers (two: Iran and PLA); and those outliers will be even more isolated until they desire to be part of a growing, mostly free market, economy and agree to allow Israel to exist. Biden wants to undo that, he has said he wants to rejoin or reconstitute JCPOA. He and Obama had no idea on how to tone down the North Korea issue and actually said that was the most troubling issue that the new administration would have to deal with. Biden also wants to undo the tax structure that encouraged money parked offshore and several businesses expanding overseas to move their money and expansions back the the USA. Biden has always been very cozy with China and he would not put US interests above China's.

"The View" interview aside, this election is a very easy pick at the top of the ticket for me. Continue fruitful efforts towards world peace and prosperity or change horses in the middle of the stream to a team that, even in their platform, indicate they will acquiesce to the demands of terrorists domestic and foreign.

Greg(E.Tn)

We’ve all seen Biden fall apart trying to talk sensibly. “ Lying Dog Faced Pony Soldiers,” and other crazy talk. He was using a TelePrompTer to both read questions AND answer, so how will he debate Trump without assistance? We will probably never know before the election.

Missouri -- Ma Betty

He’s a pervert. Here’s another one he groped, and nearly got punched in the face for it. Turns out the Secret Service deleted thei reports of the incident, for some reason:

Definitely Biden is a pervert--he also swam naked in his swimming pool in front of the female guards & admitting he was & is wrong he will not do--just sorry that it's being brought to attention & making him look wrong & being made a fool --Which he is! DEMS are Hypocrites & godless, foolish people who to their own self-centered thinking are never wrong but godly people are!! They are whom God calls, FOOLS! Ma Betty

Missouri -- Ma Betty

I agree olfart about your entire post.

Both of the men running for president are older than me and I feel super old somedays and my brain doesn't function real well especially when I am under pressure or confronted with uncomfortable things. Biden gave a half assed apology during the View interview in April of 2019. He at least acknowledged that he has a big blind spot and is learning to be aware of it. Trump continues to dodge, sue accusers and just say it was locker room talk and behavior. I had two girlfriends in college that had been raped when they were minors. What they described to me was not locker room talk and behavior.

I am not perfect in this regard either. I have said and done some stupid things and thought some even worse things when it comes to women. I have been in administrator's offices for it and have managed to either prove my innocence or get a pass when I wasn't guilty. When I have been guilty I have stepped up and said I was wrong in my actions, apologized and learned from it. Maybe these two men running for president will learn something about how to honestly think about and treat women and maybe they won't. Women are over half of the country last time I checked.

Trump did apologize for the awful things he said about his daughter & men did lockerroom talk, bragging they did this or that when maybe they didn't, for this is what young boys & men do when still SINNERS!! Just remember, He wasn't saved by Jesus & was a big sinner then but he is doing lots of good things by executive orders & removing the EVIL done by Obama & Hillary the Killery!

Many Pastors have prayed for him & his official work as President after saved & many say he IS!!! God changes people but it seems many haven't been when they say or think they are! Ask God who we are in Him & find out the truth, as He (Jesus) will let each know one way or the other, for He will PROVE Himself to those who ask & Seek & will find the Gospel truth of who we are whether saved or unsaved! And NO --Videos & the truth of it should not be edited by either POLITICAL Party--WE WIN by speaking the truth & doing GOOD for one another! Satan is all LIES & God is ALL TRUTH! Ma Betty