Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

best trash hunting coil for bandido II Umax

dfg4240

Just picked a great looking bandiddo II and I know just where I an going to use it along the lake shore on dirt and grass not the beach.
what is the best coil for this.
thanks

5.75 concentric or even 4" for really trashy areas. But definitely 5.75 concentric.
I have both but only needed the 4" once so far.
But I use the 5.75 all the time on many detectors.

Do have selection of coils that i use,but only 2 get constant use and that is the 7'' Concentric for trashy sites and suprisingly enough the one i like using the most on this detector is the 4'' concentric,not a great amount of depth but is the preferred coil of choice on the older Tesoro/Laser detector for mudlarking on the River Thames as no other machine/coil combination comes close for the trashy conditions on the Thames foreshore.The 4'' coil looks stupid on a detector but for small gold micro jewellery its deadly and i also use it on my Compadre as well.

the 6" Concentric which Tesoro wackily named the 5.75. It measures almost exactly 6" in diameter and that's all I use on my Bandido II [size=small]micro[/size]MAX and Silver Sabre [size=small]micro[/size]MAX units.

Monte

OK thanks everybody I will pick up what I can
David