Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Biden looked like horse’s arse today with his staged press conference.

squirrel1

The Dems think they have a winner. Lol
Trump should debate Biden first on Fox.
Then it will be over for Biden.
He’ll fold up like a tent.
Biden capability to think is, how do I say this— gent when he was younger was no star. He’s older and has gotten worse than bad.
Maybe he’ll get some sympathy votes.
Not from me though.

Greg(E.Tn)

The ONLY format Biden would agree on a debate with Trump would be one controlled by the most far, far left-wing media outlet out there, and the whole thing was set up as an attack on Trump.

He CAN'T allow one where he would have to answer questions about his son, his racism, or his perversions. :laugh:

I will be surprised if he agrees to debate. The VPs will probably debate.

Trump should debate Biden first on Fox.
Then it will be over for Biden.
He’ll fold up like a tent.
Biden capability to think is, how do I say this— gent when he was younger was no star. He’s older and has gotten worse than bad.
Not from me though.

midalake

TROLL
Well thank you squirrel. I had no idea the next president of the United states was holding a press conference. I watched the whole thing, I URGE others to do the same! PLEASE do not miss 22.40 min, and 48:30 to the end. IT IS A DOOZIE!!!!!!!!!! Yes we DO, have a winner!

midalake

TROLL
will be surprised if he agrees to debate. The VPs will probably debate.
Actually to be just a little more CLEAR. I could SEE why cult members would be upset about Biden's press conference yesterday. It is 100% knocked out of the park. I for one CAN NOT wait for the debates!!!!

Remember that debate between Biden and Paul Ryan I posted a few weeks ago, YA, WATCH IT AGAIN.