Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Brand New FULL FACTORY WARRANTY TEJON BELOW RETAIL

gare-oh

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=011&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&viewitem=&item=320101489198&rd=1&rd=1

RON: 1st. off i am not your BUD !!!!
2nd I have been a member here for a long time and used to see your post thaT WERE ALWAYS advertising your store. 3rd YOU using a FAKE EMAIL ADDRESS SO YOU CAN USE YOUR STORES NAME WITH OUT ANY SPACES IS not cool either. If Find Mall wants to remove my posts they can. YOUR posts are one of the reasons me and others have left this fine forum. Ron you weill not get another reply from me. I don't have time to argue with the likes of you !!!

Hi gare, I wish you the best in your new ventures and sorry to see you getting out of the business gare. Ok God Bless ya and best regards.

John Tomlinson,CET
Johns Detectors

Once i advertised on the Detector Pro forum for my used detector, they deleted it, then i realised that i shouldnt have done it, the sponsors are the ones that have the right to advertise on the forum. We bought our Tesoros from Ron, and he is a nice person, and i dont think you need to critisize him like that.

Gar, I believe that you might have tried to save some people a couple of bucks, but in the process, you might have stepped on some sponsers toes. It is a dog eat dog world selling detectors and the companies dictate how low a new detector can be sold for. All a dealer has is his customer service because everyone sells Tesoros for the same price. Ron is one of the best people around to make a deal "great" and he will not forget you after the sale. I once asked Ron if he had another job and he told me that his dealership was his income. Ron is one of the real good guys in this business and he has every right to question your post. You don't have to buy from him, but I'm sure he pays good money to advertise here and I for one will continue dealing with him. R.L.

RON: 1st. off i am not your BUD !!!! :nopity:
2nd I have been a member here for a long time and used to see your post thaT WERE ALWAYS advertising your store. As long as I am an advertiser, I don't see the problem. This is what I do for a living. For me to post anything negative, something has to promt me to do so.3rd YOU using a FAKE EMAIL ADDRESS SO YOU CAN USE YOUR STORES NAME WITH OUT ANY SPACES IS not cool either. For your info, the Stores website address and email is Not for you to decide. I do not use Fake Emails as you say. If Find Mall wants to remove my posts they can. YOUR posts are one of the reasons me and others have left this fine forum. Ron you weill not get another reply from me. I don't have time to argue with the likes of you !!! I would like to see the post stay up so everyone can see it. Everyone here knows that I have always taken care of my customers and will continue to do so no matter how ya feel. PS, Thanks guys for taking up for me. Thanks, again Bud, Ron

Customer service is top of the line,Honesty off the chart.I will not deal with anyone else.He pays to advertise on here and non paying salesman should respect that and stay away.
Thanks Ron for being
one of the all around good guys

Well I don't like to see conflict but I would say that he was a little too angry toward Ron! I hope all will be well in the end.

John Tomlinson,CET
John's Detectors