Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Brilliant British comedy series about metal detecting... Detectorists on PBS

Steve(Can)

This is a heartwarming and funny story about two metal detecting buddies. Worth the price of admission for the opening song and scenery at the beginning of each episode.... just noticed it in the listings as my wife was flipping through the channels... check your local PBS for listings. 5 thumbs up on this one. :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Steve(Can)

First episode here..

Chris(SoCenWI)

Steve,

I've been watching for years, my local library has all three seasons on DVD. Watched with my GF. She now knows what a "Finds Table" is and other lingo. I told her in real life you need to keep much more distance between the detectorists than shown on the show to reduce interference... meaning it is a much less social experience than portrayed.

We are such geeks, but they did a wonderful job of it.

Chris(SoCenWI)

Steve O

Ha! Good show and addicting. My wife and I have seen a season or two. She got the soundtrack and we still listen to the music... . . British humor, something funny about it.

Steve(Can)

Season 1 Episode 2.... after two of three episodes, I was hooked. At the end of the final season, felt like I had lost two of my best detecting buddies. :LOL:

nagant

At first i was disapointed in the detecting part but was a good show and i liked it.

Steve(Can)

Season 1 Episode 3

hawgdawg

That's a pretty good show Steve(can),,, I like the dry humor of the Brits. I used to watch quite a few British shows on PBS. Monty Pythons Flying Circus and Benny Hill were hilarious.