Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

China linked to BLM

Greg(E.Tn)

This is new, but it makes perfect sense. BLM is allied with the Chinese Communist Party:

" The pro-communist China group, the Chinese Progressive Association (CPA) in San Francisco, is actively funding a venture by Black Lives Matter (BLM) co-founder and unabashedly anti-capitalist Alicia Garza. "

Now, this is KEY:

" China Daily reported:

" The Chinese community also showed up for the African American protests, as members of the Chinese Progressive Association joined thousands of others at a kneeling demonstration on June 1 in front of the San Francisco City Hall to demand justice for all black families brutalized by police.
An authoritative 2009 Stanford University paper on the 1972 origins of CPA revealed that the organization began as a promoter of the People’s Republic of China (PRC). However, the report indicated that the Chinese Communist Party (CCP), the founding and sole government political party of the PRC, did not control nor direct the group at the start.

The Stanford paper, found on Marxist.org, noted:

The CPA began as a Leftist, pro-People’s Republic of China organization, promoting awareness of mainland China’s revolutionary thought and workers rights, and dedicated to self-determination, community control, and “serving the people.” Its activities were independent of the Communist Party of China or the US, and instead the organization worked with other pro-PRC groups within the US and San Francisco Bay Area.
It all fits. Marxists, Communists, China, working in unison with BLM and Antifa.

Digger

Staff member
Old Longhair said: Yet another good reason to KILL THEM ALL!
I'd not go quite that far. Maybe kill them all but six..... gunna need some pallbearers. :shrug:

Confetrit

I keep on waiting for the Big Surprise that President Trump says is coming in October. Maybe Christmas come early in the way of Indictments, and some really Stiff Prison Sentences for many Domestic Terrorists disguised in Washington as some Senators, Congressmen & women, and one, yes, one Squeaker, er Speaker of the House. If these people fail to call these Terrorists out for who they are, what they are, and what they are doing, they Themselves are as guilty as those ( peaceful protestors?) Out in the street looting, burning, attacking, provoking, and Killing Police Officers, damaging Federal buildings and business and threatening business owners and private citizens. I know I will probably draw heavy criticism for this, but I feel personally that it is past time to call in the troops. What happened before the atomic bomb was dropped on Hiroshima? Leaflets, thousands were dropped forewarning of what was about to take place. If these so called Peaceful Protestors were caught out in the city streets being violent and continuing what they have done these past 3 or 4 months in the cover of darkness, it just might not go well for them. Time, past time to cut the apron strings, spoon feeding, and continually saying over and over and over the same things as one lacking parenting skills attempts to explain something in a soothing voice to an out of control, spoiled rotten brat, screaming, kicking, and throwing a temper tantrum. We have heard from these Domestic Terrorists over and over again over these past months. It is past time to hear from the Adults, Law and Order, and Civility for a change. :usaflag:

Steve O

When I was a young parent I observed something. Children who got only words when they did something wrong, the parents didn't smack their buts or slap their hands, barly yelled at them, stern talking is all. They were the ones who hit other children out of the blue. My guess is. .. the kids who were butt spanked knew what pain and humiliation was and didn't do it to others.
Seems like we have a generation or two of spoiled brats to contend with. What do they own that can be burnt. Probably not a damn thing along with zero contribution to society.