Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

CNN has gone over to the dark side.

Greg(E.Tn)

When Zero was president, he went to Mt. Rushmore and gave a speech; CNN lauded the speech and crowed about the beauty and artistry regarding Mt. Rushmore.

Trump goes there, and they call Mt. Rushmore a monument to "two slave owners."

How freaking pathetic and low--life can CNN media get?

Apparently, not low enough, because they keep stooping to new lows each day.

Digger

Staff member
Suppose CNN would want to give the land their headquarters is built on back to the Creeks or Cherokees?

squirrel1

I don’t watch cnn. Only their dumb clips if they are shown on fox. Which are numerous.
Fake news, Trump nailed these fools.
Only an idiot would go there to try to get the real truth.
They have no one on that network who is unbiased and intelligent.
Nobody!!

Hell, Leo on Fox is maki)g sense now. He’s Coming to his senses.
MSNBC just like CNN. Might be worse than cnn is thst’s Possible.
Joe Scarborough seems has smooched Mika one too many times and he’s gone off deep end big time.
RINO is all he ever was anyways as a representative. Just like Ryan.

Neither network ever sends reporters out in the real world. All they do is think they know what normal fold think sitting in their NYC snd DC and LA spots.
They are disconnected from reality.

Independents are watching and they don’t like what they see with the nutty left.

These polls are useless. Who is lying when they are polled?
Many I think.
If Sleepy Joe is 9 points ahead of Trump, I got some beach front property in AZ I ‘ll sell someone.

I am looking forward to another meltdown of the CNN and msnbc folks when Trump wins again.

Confetrit

To show just how "Messed Up" things have become, in Atlanta when the Rioters and Looters were busy at work at the only thing they know how to do, what news agency headquarters did they attack? That's right........CNN.......The Voice of the Left. These Idiots were seen crashing through the glass and standing defiantly with fists clinched in the air alongside of the CNN logo. The intelligence level of these folks are not very high. I don't know.....maybe they didn't get the memo on CNN. On second thought, they probably don't have the faculties needed to read, but then that would be Someone Else's Fault.

Digger

Staff member
Confetrit said: To show just how "Messed Up" things have become, in Atlanta when the Rioters and Looters were busy at work at the only thing they know how to do, what news agency headquarters did they attack? That's right........CNN.......The Voice of the Left. These Idiots were seen crashing through the glass and standing defiantly with fists clinched in the air alongside of the CNN logo. The intelligence level of these folks are not very high. I don't know.....maybe they didn't get the memo on CNN. On second thought, they probably don't have the faculties needed to read, but then that would be Someone Else's Fault.
Unreal, wasn't it? What was even more hypocritical was when CNN put up a barricade (aka wall) around their building, to keep the illegal activity on the outside of their property (aka border). The only thing that would have made it funnier would have been Chris Cuomo and Anderson Cooper holding hands and chanting "build that wall", "build that wall". :rofl:

Last edited: