Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Couldn't agree more Scott........

A

Anonymous

I've got both, Sunray for my Explorer and the Uniprobe for my 3D and other detectors. Both do a great job. My friend and I both had to send our Sunray probes in to be repaired right after we got them but I think they have resolved the problems with the cord. I've had no problems with the Uniprobe and I really like the feel of the Uniprobe better than the much thicker SunRay probe. They seem to both have the same depth. I like being able to hear the same tone that the coil gives you with the SunRay probe but if you're already digging out the target you are probably going to dig it out anyway. The biggest difference is the price, but if you ever need a PI machine you just need to buy the rod and coil and you have you're PI machine.
Bottom line is if someone is a one detector person and you keep you're detector for a long time I would get the Sunray probe because if the price difference.
HH Randy
Keep you're eyes open for the Uniprobe in the classifieds of the forums. I saw a Uniprobe for sale the other day for a great price and it didn't last long.